I Didn't Do It! At Least Not This Time.

Jen and Rattata flew for hours, passing over Johto and parts of Unova before finally landing in the city that resembled the same one in Jen’s dream.

        “That was fun.” Rattata said excitedly from Jen’s arms.

        Jen smiled down at Rattata. “I’m glad you enjoyed the trip.”

        “How long have you been able to fly and understand me? What else are you able to do?” Rattata asked.

        “I’ve recently found out about these abilities a couple days ago. My friends were helping me to learn how to control my powers, but Team Rocket attacked us and kidnapped them. Now I’m looking for them.”

        “What is Team Rocket and why would they kidnap your friends? What did you guys do?” Rattata asked as Jen quietly walked through the crowded streets.

        “We didn’t do anything. They’re a group of ruthless thieves who will do anything they can to capture different types of Pokemon, ranging from trainers’ Pokemon to Legendary Pokemon.”

        “So why did they take your friends? Did they put up too much of a fight for this Rocket group that they took both their Pokemon and them?”

        Jen glanced around before replying. “No. They were the Pokemon that Team Rocket was after. Though, they did kidnap my own Pokemon, and the only human prisoner that they captured was my cousin.

        Rattata grimaced. “Sorry. You’re positive that they were taken here?”

        Jen nodded. “I saw that their headquarters was here in my dream that you woke me from earlier. I can use future sight whenever I fall asleep.

        “Sweet! Did you see an entrance to their headquarters?”

        “No, I wasn’t able to find one. I kind of just phased through the ground and landed in their headquarters.”

        Rattata stared at her blankly. “You didn’t try to look for an entrance?”

        “You had to bite me?” Jen shot back with a slight smirk.

        Rattata went silent.

        “Hang on.” She stopped along the side of the road and closed her eyes. “Mewtwo, Mew, Red, can you hear me? I’m coming for you.

        She waited a few moments for a response that she could use to pinpoint their locations, but she received no response.

        “I’m not getting anything.” She muttered to herself.

        “Do you have anything that your cousin or friends had on them before they were taken? I could try and see if I can find their scents. I know I’m no Houndoom, but I can try my best to track them.”

        Jen’s lips formed a thin line. “I don’t have anything of theirs. Thanks though.” She then stopped suddenly. “I actually think I do have something…bite me again. This time, though, I need you to draw blood.”

        Rattata gave her a worried look.

        “Trust me.” She said, pulling her hoodie sleeve back. Rattata obeyed and bit Jen’s arm again. She gasped as his teeth broke her skin. “Smell my blood. I know it might be a long shot, but it’s the best thing that I’ve got at the moment.”

        Rattata sniffed her bleeding arm, and after a few moments, leapt from Jen’s arms. “It’s extremely weak, but I think I’ve got something.”