N's Castle and...!

Who are they?” Red asked after a while of flying. Jen had hopped off Charizard’s back and let N take her place.

        Jen frowned at him. “They’re Team Plasma…oh, right. You were dead when they made themselves known.”

        “How do you know about them? What’s their goal? Is it the same as Team Rocket?

        “Uh…yeah, I think. Kidnap Pokemon and rule the world. Ash wrote a lot about them, and said that they split into two groups. One wishes to separate trainers from their Pokemon, while the other wants to control Pokemon and the world.

        “Don’t you mean capture?” Mew asked.

        “Ash wrote control.

        “So those guns…

        “Yeah, don’t let them shot at your Pokemon. I think I remember Ash writing that our Pokemon will be safe in…their…Pokeballs…” Jen said trialing off.

        Red stared at her before silently laughing to himself.

        “Speaking of Pokeballs, master, what happened to ours? How were they destroyed?” Haunter asked.

        “We destroyed them.” Mewtwo replied.

        “Hehe, yeah, Jen used your Pokeballs on us to save us from Team Rocket. We were trying to break out of them because we didn’t know she was trying to save us, but Jen apparently held them closed until she got us far enough away from the grunts.” Mew explained.

        “And that worked?” Vulpix asked.

        Jen nodded. She remembered that night and how much her hands hurt as the breaking Pokeballs cut into her palms. She looked at her hands, which held a faint outline of where the scars used to be, and closed them into tight fists. “I highly suggest not holding Pokeballs closed when you are attempting to capture a Pokemon. They will break in your hands.”

        Her Pokemon flinched, and Red looked over at her.

        “That’s why we went to the Pokemon Center in Rota. And that’s what you were hiding from us back in the costume store.” Haunter exclaimed.

        “You don’t have to worry about that anymore.” Jen said calmly. “Sorry, though, for not telling you guys.”

        “We worry about you, master! Please tell us next time.”

        “Please don’t hide anything like that from us again.” Vulpix begged.

        Jen smiled softly at her Pokemon. “I promise.”

        “So, what are we going to do with the hippie?” Rattata asked as he motioned to the still unconscious N.

        “We will leave him in this region.” Mewtwo replied.

        “Where? Team Plasma is after him, and he’s still out cold.” Jen pointed out. “If they find him--”

        “It will be much worse if they found out about you, Jen.” Mewtwo interrupted.

        “I agree. Even though I don’t know a lot about them, I can already tell that they are very similar to Team Rocket. Who is Team Plasma’s leader?” Red asked.

        Jen bit her bottom lip. “Uh…Ghetsis is one of them. Hopefully we won’t have to see him. The other one…their king…is…um…N.”