FREEDOM!!

Rage, sorrow, and confusion began welling up in her chest as she stared at the boy she once trusted. “Why? Why, Kenji? Why?!” She mentally sobbed.

        She was starting to get that feeling again where all of her power was building up inside of her, wanting desperately to be released into some sort of destructive form. She couldn’t let that happen, not here.

        “Jen--” Kenji began, reaching out for her worriedly.

        Jen was shaking violently as she tried to suppress the vehement power. She moved away from his touch and glared at him. “I trusted you.”

        Kenji looked at her puzzled. “Jen, please let me explain.”

        Jen ignored him and ran with Rattata down the hall. She couldn’t be around him any longer. Not without releasing all of her anger.

        “Was he not one of your friends?” Rattata asked.

        Jen could only manage to shake her head.

        “Okay.”

        “Jen? Mew? Mewtwo? Where are you guys? I found my Pokemon and Jen’s Pokemon.” Red’s voice echoed in Jen’s mind and she froze.

        “Red!” Jen sighed happily as she ran in the direction his voice was coming from. “You have no idea how good it is to hear your voice right now. I’m somewhere out in the hallway on the bottom floor.

        “Bottom floor? Um, where exactly are we?

        “Underneath some business building in Castelia City.

        “In Unova? Good grief!” There was a mental pause. “How did you find us?

        “I saw the Rocket base in one of my future sight dreams.

        “So you flew all the way from Rota to Castelia?”

        “No…I flew from Pallet Town to Castelia City.

        She could sense Red frowning. “Why were you in…your mom found you?!” Red yelped.

        “She’s not going to find me again.

        “How the heck did she get you back to Pallet Town?

        “Repel. It smells God awful.” Jen groaned. “She had so much on that each time I tried to breath, I felt like I was being suffocated.

        She rounded the corner to see a group of five grunts staring back at her.

        “Who are you? State your name and rank.” One of them barked.

        “My name is Becca, and I’m…a new recruit.”

        “Where is your partner, Becca?” Another grunt asked.

        She was about to say that she didn’t have one when one of the grunts pushed through the crowd.

        “She doesn’t have one, and she’s not one of us.” The boy growled.

        “Sal? Who else from Rota is apart of Team Rocket?!” Jen hissed.

        “Grab her and her Pokemon!”