47

"Gay things?" Jungkook laughs. "You wanna do gay things, with me?"

"Well we're both gay. We both got fucked over by the same person. It's not a bad idea." Taehyung says as he moves closer to Jungkook.

"You're really serious are you?" Jungkook asks as he runs his fingers over Taehyung's hair.

"I'm very serious! Boop!" Taehyung giggles as he taps Jungkook's nose.

"Why are you so naïve baby?" Jungkook asks as he twists Taehyung's hair.

"Am I really that naïve?" Taehyung asks as he looks up at Jungkook. 

"Yes you really are." Jungkook laughs. "Don't feel bad. It's nothing to be ashamed of. You're cute."

Taehyung pauses and looks up at Jungkook.

"Why couldn't you be my first boyfriend?" Taehyung asks sadly.

Jungkook stared at Taehyung in shock.

Jungkook wanted to cry when he saw Taehyung's eyes water. He wanted to be everything to the boy. He wanted to protect him.

He wanted to be his boyfriend.

"You don't understand how that makes me feel to hear you say that." Jungkook muffles.

"Maybe we needed to be in a sad relationship to know what a happy one feels like. Maybe god wanted us to be together in the end -" Taehyung was interrupted.

"This isn't the end Taehyung. This is the beginning of a happy ending. I will never hurt you Taehyung. I promise." Jungkook confesses.

At that moment Jungkook felt Taehyung's soft lips connect with his.

He had finally kissed someone who actually wanted to love him. Taehyung could finally feel his heart flutter with happiness as he felt Jungkook's hand on his.

Jungkook didn't hesitate to pull Taehyung closer to him.

Taehyung immediately slips his hand under Jungkook's white collared shirt and runs it over his abs. He could feel himself getting turned on by just touching and kissing him.

He couldn't stop himself.

They both wanted to do gay things to each other.

Before Jungkook could even blink, Taehyung had climbed on top of him.

Oh shit.

-

"Don't you think it's getting a little too late? We've been here for at least 5 hours." Jimin complains.

"You're the one who's been talking for the past 5 hours." Yoongi laughs as he kisses his boyfriend with confidence.

"Don't you think we should come out first before we start kissing in public?" Jimin asks cautiously.

"What difference would that make if we kiss right now? They'll know eventually." Yoongi says as he discards his plastic cup.

"Yeah, but -" Jimin was interrupted as Yoongi kissed him again.

"But what?" Yoongi smiles.

"You love teasing me in public don't you?" Jimin says as he pulls Yoongi by his belt buckle and whispers. "I can do it too."

Yoongi couldn't help but burst out in laughter at Jimin's action. 

"You can do it too, but I can do it better." Yoongi smirks as he spanks his ass and runs.

"Yoongi Bear~" Jimin laughs as he chases after him. "Y'know we both have to go home."

"I'm the one with the keys." Yoongi smirks as he dangles the keys in front of Jimin's face.

"And I'm the one with the license." Jimin admits.

"Ugh, touché." Yoongi laughs as he gets into the passenger's seat.

"I'm driving this time." Jimin says as he snatches the keys from his boyfriend.

-

Taehyung had finally worked himself into Jungkook's pants. Taehyung had never felt so ready in his life. He had taken his shirt off out of excitement.

He was ready to lose his real virginity.

"St-Stop baby~" Jungkook moans as feels Taehyung's hand inside his pants.

Taehyung continues to go lower his hand, ignoring his pleads.

"Tae-" Jungkook was interrupted as Taehyung slips his tongue into his mouth.

He had full control of the boy. He couldn't hold back anymore. He was becoming sexually frustrated.

"Taehyung we can't do this h-here." Jungkook exclaims.

"It's okay. We can do it in the shower then!" Taehyung says excitedly as he kisses him again.

"Baby we can't just fuck in other people's showers." Jungkook laughs as he pulls him closer.

Before Jungkook and Taehyung could realize it, Jimin and Yoongi had walked through the door.