63

Jimin zoomed to their bedroom and slammed himself onto the bed. It was comfortable and warm. He wanted to forget about everything and prepare for the party.

Yoongi wanted otherwise.

He threw his shoes aside and sat by the younger on the bed.

Silence.

"I'm not mad at you, or anything. I know you prefer not to talk about it so we're not. It's Friday and I want us to be happy and enjoy each other." Yoongi says, not looking at the younger.

Yoongi felt small warm arms wrap around the nape of his neck as Jimin laid his head onto his boyfriend's shoulder.

He intertwined his fingers in-between the younger's tiny fingers and kissed them gently.

"Aish, why are you so perfect. I don't deserve someone as sweet as you Jiminie." Yoongi muffles. His lips trembling from Jimin's touch. He loved skinship.

"Everyone is perfect to me hyung. You deserve everything good in this world. That's why you have me." Jimin says cockily and he strokes his boyfriend's faded hair.

Yoongi took a second to realize that he was supposed to come out today. He was barely prepared, but he loved Jimin too much.

He had to come out of the closet.

He loved Jimin too much and he couldn't hide his love for him from the rest of the world.

-

"You know I'll walk a thousand miles. If I could just see you..." Namjoon sings as he waits for his boyfriend to take over.

"TONIGHT!" Jin screams as if they were the only people in the world. He didn't care if people looked at him weird.

They were both singing their little hearts out at a red light.

He was having fun with his future husband and they were both happy together. That's all that really mattered to them.

Pure poked her little head out of the cracked window which her tongue out. She wagged her tail as Jin sung.

"Has anyone ever told you to be a vocalist? You're voice is beautiful baby." Namjoon grins as he slowly drove down the overpopulated streets.

Jin blushed and pursed his lips. He stared out the window, letting the gust of wind flow through his locks. No one has ever complemented, or gave him credit for doing something good.

His boyfriend always encouraged him to be a better Jin. He loved Namjoon.

He was is best friend.

Namjoon drives into their driveway and immediately turns off the engine.

"Jinnie are you a virgin?" Namjoon mumbles boldly as he leans his head back onto his seat.

Jin almost chokes from his own breath as he turns his face towards Namjoon.

"Namjoon how many times do I have to tell you this. No I'm not." Jin states as he carefully grazed Pure. Her soft fur made Jin calm and comfortable.

When Namjoon was ever mad at Jin the dog would always find Jin and lay in his lap while he stroked her hair. He knew that Pure was protective.

Pure was like a spirit animal.

"Then why are you saving yourself for me?" Namjoon was very patient. He didn't want Jin doing something if he wasn't ready.

"Because you're special to me. I want our first time together to be extraordinary." Jin confesses as he plants a kiss onto Namjoon's lips.

A/N: Do you want smut?