86

"This isn't about me, this is all about you baby boy." The boy smiled whilst chopping onions for their future dinner. He and Taehyung had always wanted to have a homemade dinner date.

"But you're going to eat it too. Shouldn't I at least help you out?" Taehyung thought it would be cute to help his boyfriend make dinner, but Jungkook was not giving in.

"No Tae Tae."

The elder sighed as he wrapped his strong arms around Jungkook's torso, making him nearly drop his cutting utensil. "T-Taehyung! Not in front of the onions!" He heard the elder snicker as he laid his head into the nape of Jungkook's neck.

"Stop cutting them." Taehyung suggested as he pulled the younger closer to him.

Jungkook slammed the knife onto the counter as he felt Taehyung grind against him. He was completely aroused and exhaled deeply into Jungkook's ear which made the boy tremble to his knees.

"Oh~" Jungkook moaned, biting his lip in embarrassment. Jeon fucking Jungkook, what the fuck are you doing? The younger asked himself as Taehyung began to lift his shirt.

"No!" Jungkook shouted out loud, quickly pulling down his shirt. "Not in the kitchen -"

The younger was cut off as he heard the his hyung groan. "Why? This is the only area in the house where we haven't fucked yet, excluding your room."

"This is where we prepare our food, Taehyungie! Don't you think that's a little distasteful." Jungkook asked in a serious tone before he began to chop the onions once again.

"So sex on the dining room table wasn't distasteful?" Taehyung slightly smirked as he crossed both of his arms together. "Hm, that's exactly what I thought."

"You kept rubbing my leg. What else was I supposed to do with a boner?" The younger defended his actions, making the elder chuckle. "What's so funny?"

"We could've did it in another room baby. I can never eat dinner in the dining room again because of that...didn't you cum on -"

"Yah! P
Please no. That's so cringey. Let's talk about something else." The younger blurted, feeling embarrassed by the thought of it. "Go call hyung, or something."

"Which one? We have 5 y'know."

"Jimin!"

-

Jin had cracked.

He was alive and moving, but his confidence was lowering which didn't help his body function correctly. What had happened? Had he really forgotten?

Namjoon was the greatest person he'd ever met. He was the greatest thing that's ever hopped into his worthless life. Was he really losing him so soon?

"It's only been a day." He would say. "Wherever he is, he's thinking about me." Jin would force himself to believe.

Until he heard that glorious sound. The sound he'd thought he'd never hear again.

-ring ring-

The ring actually lasted for a while. Jin hadn't gotten a call in a while.

Without glancing at the blaring contact, he just picked it up and answered. "Hello?"

"Baby! I almost had a heart attack. I'm so sorry for not calling you sooner. Is everything alright?" Jin heard from the other side. His heart had repaired itself. He wasn't forgotten. He wasn't abandoned again.

"Joonie! Well it's about time you replied. I was worried sick about you."

Mark was forced to leave, since Jin had kicked him out for ignoring him. He didn't mind much, he needed to get back to his boyfriend anyway.

"Once we landed we went to an old friend's house. Everything's fine, but are you okay? I didn't mean to worry you." Namjoon admitted.

Jin took a deep breath; he had never felt so stupid in his life. He trusted Namjoon, why would he actually leave him? It's not like he's done it before. It's not like he had a reason to.

Why was he so nervous about Namjoon leaving in the first place.

"I'm fine. I just did something really stupid. I hope you don't think less of me. I was just so desperate for your attention. I thought you'd like it." Jin breathed out. He had disrespected himself. Not only himself, but his partner.

"What are you talking about? Why would I think less of you?" The younger asked with a bit of concern in his voice.

"That picture I sent. I wasn't thinking. I know it was rude I'm so stupid for being unmindful. It was childish I know. Please for-"

"You're beautiful."

A/N: I'm just going to come out and say it. A lot of badish things will happen in the next chapter. I love you💜....and please forgive me