87

2 Months Ago...

"He's dead isn't he?" Lisa asked as he immediately dropped the gun onto the cold floor. Everything was cold actually. Except her heart.

"I loved Lee Joon."

"I thought I did. I thought he loved me too...I guess we were both the victims." Taehyung stood. He couldn't believe Lee Joon had just been...killed. He wanted to come back for revenge. But he never wanted the man dead.

"You don't need to explain anything, because I honestly don't care. Just leave. Go home." Lisa begged, with a mountain of tears huddled under her eyelids. Why did it hurt her so much. She didn't really love him anyway.

"Lisa..."

"What?"

"Thank you for believing me."

Present...

Jungkook and Taehyung had both finished eating dinner. He couldn't believe he'd actually had a decent dinner without Taehyung doing any other things. Things that wouldn't had been discussed in the morning.

Did he feel embarrassed? It's not like he didn't like having sex with his boyfriend. He just felt like that was it. The end. There was nothing more but, sex.

Every night.

Every day.

The same thing.

"Do you want dessert baby?" The younger asked innocently. Not meaning anything else. Just, dessert.

"Well of course." Taehyung grinned, whilst licking his lips in the making. His mind was on an entirely different dessert. The kind that lasted for hours at a time.

"I baked cherry pie wi-" Jungkook was instantly cut off as he felt two arms snake around his waist.

Dammit!

"With whipped cream on top?" The elder inquired as he squeezed the boy tightly, which made Jungkook ever more uncomfortable.

Please, not again.

Before Jungkook could exhale, he felt himself being lifted off the ground. Taehyung was now carrying him with ease. He knew exactly what would come next. As always, sex. That's all its really been.

Was is even love, anymore?

Had Taehyung taken advantage of him too?

-

"Y-You actually saw the picture?" Jin asked as his blood ran cold. What the hell was I thinking? Namjoon probably thinks I'm an idiot.

"Wasn't it for me to see?" Namjoon laughed over the phone as he completely ignored the others playfully arguing. Yoongi and Tony had made up-not completely-luckily Tony was supporting Yoongi at his concert.

"Uh...yeah. I just didn't want you to see it." The elder gulped. Just pretend this never happened. Stop being so awkward. "That doesn't really matter anymore. When are you coming home?"

There was a long pause on the other end before the younger spoke up. "Well we're performing today, so hopefully tomorrow night. I'll try my best to call you before then."

"I understand. You don't have to call me immediately before. Just tell me you'll be careful and I'll be alright." Jin didn't want Namjoon to know how worried he would be. He wanted Namjoon to have as much fun as he could without him.

It'll be okay. Namjoon will be okay. Yoongi and Jimin are with him.

Then he thought about it.

Did Yoongi really care about Namjoon?

If something were to happen, would Yoongi tell him?

Then anxiety came creeping in again. "I'll be fine honey. You just take care of things at home and make sure to walk Pure today."

"I will."

-

"I told you he'll come. Tony never lies about anything." Jimin and Tony had stayed behind stage through the entire performance. Yoongi didn't mind though, he had became a new friend for him.

"The crowd was wild. I almost cried onstage, but they don't need to know that." Yoongi snickered as he gave his fiancé a kiss on the cheek.

"PDA!" Tony came walking in, from the bathroom. "Gross, gross get a room."

Usually Yoongi would be pissed off by now, but at least he knew Tony was joking when he said that. He tried not to get annoyed when Jimin would cling onto him often.

He's Jimin's best friend. It's okay. Yoongi would force himself to believe.

"How about we go out or drinks you guys." Namjoon breathed out tiredly, attempting to catch his breath. Jimin didn't really like going out to bars just for a drink, especially with Yoongi.

"Sure bro, how does that sound with you Jiminie?" Yoongi asked the younger as he felt his arm being yanked from behind him. "Y-Yah! Jimin?"

"I don't need you guys getting drunk because I'm not responsible for all three of you." Jimin hissed as he glared at his hyung. "You know what happened last time?"

"I promise not to take off any of my clothes in public again, okay? Please." The elder begged.

"One drink. That's it."

A/N: Do you really believe Yoongi would break a promise? No, right?