93

"I...promise..." Jimin sighed as he held his head down and stared at the floor. He felt as if he was doing something wrong. Something about last night was too wrong to comprehend.

"Are we ready to get breakfast?" Yoongi asked, coming out of the bathroom. His fiancé nodded as he slipped on his shoes and Namjoon rubbed his eyes.

"Sure, where are we going to eat?" Namjoon questioned. Jimin sighed again, but this time harder. At this point, Jimin was more than happy to go back home. He was ready to finish preparing for him and Yoongi's wedding. He has so much left to do.

Namjoon hadn't yet even started. They still didn't have an official wedding date planned. It's not like it wasn't important to Namjoon because it was. He was way too busy helping Yoongi with his new mixtape and producing his own music.

-

Jungkook and Taehyung both walked out of Baby R Us, hand in hand, not caring who saw. Taehyung's smile warmed the younger's heart to the fullest. He hadn't forgotten their talk the other night.

Of course Taehyung wouldn't want to harm his boyfriend in any way. That was a one thing he loved about him. He had become more and more passionate toward Jungkook. Jungkook wasn't afraid to speak his mind about how he really felt.

He could finally feel like he could talk to his boyfriend without a worry in the world.

"That was one place I thought I'd never go in a million years." Jungkook chuckled as he pressed his head up against his lover's shoulder.

"Me either."

The two had arrived to Jungkook's car and Taehyung was quick to jump into the driver's seat. Jungkook placed their bags of baby supplies in the back seat.

"Do you think we should've bought them a car seat too?" Jungkook questioned as he hopped onto the passengers' side.

"We shouldn't buy them everything, right? Plus we'll be having to buy two separate ones. They're having twins you know." The elder explained whilst starting the car.

"I want a little baby." The younger blurted out nervously which left Taehyung speechless all the way to Hoseok's house. That's when Jungkook believed that he was going overboard. He had just embarrassed himself.

"We should go greet Hoseok and Ellie." Taehyung awkwardly smiled as he rang their doorbell. Jungkook was waiting and standing impatiently with bags in his hands. He wanted to slap himself in the face.

That was too soon wasn't it? Dammit, we were just on good terms and everything was fine. Why do you always have to fuck something up Jungkook? Jungkook asked himself as he watched the front door finally open.

"Oh hey gays, you made it." Hoseok smiled as he welcomed them inside. His smile never left his bright face. The two observed the home languidly. They had never seen anything like it.

The home looked...custom made.

Bright patterns on the walls in the shapes of triangles and circles. They were all different colors and shades which made the inside look more artistic. More like an art museum filled with old pictures and antiques.

"You sure know how to decorate don't you?" Taehyung asked as he held onto Jungkook's hand gently as the younger kindly held back; embracing every bit of warmth Taehyung could provide.

"Not really, this wasn't my work. That was all my wife's intentions. She's the artist of the house. Every painting in the house was actually made by her." Hoseok felt proud telling them all of this. His wife was insanely talented in what she did and she took pride in it.

Her dream started when she was only two years old. All she wanted to do was play inside of her father's paint buckets. He was a painter and her mother owned a museum.

Taehyung held onto his boyfriend's hand gently as he gave him a peck on the cheek, assuring him that everything was okay and that he didn't need to feel awkward any longer.

"I like it. It's really pretty." Jungkook said innocently as him and Taehyung followed behind Hoseok.

"Ellie will be really happy to see you two. She's been anxious for this baby shower." Hoseok confessed as he brought them both into the kitchen.

"Ah, Jungkook and..." Hoseok's wife paused as she took a long look at Taehyung.

"Taehyung, Kim Taehyung." Taehyung smiled as he reached for a handshake. She quickly rejected it and reached in for a hug.

"I'm sorry I haven't really gotten the chance to know your name yet." Ellie proclaimed as Hoseok poured them a glass of fruit punch.

-

"You're really thirsty aren't you?" Yoongi asked the younger as he chewed on a slice of bacon he had on his plate.

Jimin, Namjoon, and Yoongi had ordered breakfast before it was time for them to caught their flight back home.

"I didn't drank anything last yesterday." Namjoon told as he sipped the last of his apple juice. Jimin stared at him in disbelief as he leaned his head against Yoongi's shoulder.

"I guess alcohol is some sort of food now. You literally drank yesterday." Yoongi admitted. Jimin kept quiet, trying not to jump into the conversation.

If Jimin talked to much he would accidentally spill something he'd later regret.

"You remember that? I must was really out of it." The younger snickered as he wiped his face with his napkin. "Speaking of alcohol, I should tell Jin good morning."

Jimin sighed heavily as he rubbed his head.

"I'm ready to go. Are you ready baby?" Yoongi asked his boyfriend.

Jimin was more than happy to leave. He wanted to forget all that happened and hope for the best.

"Let's go home."

A/N: Hey babies, someone encouraged me to update to day. Her comments are honestly amazing. So here we go! I love you all!💜