71

"I forgive you Taehyung." Jungkook smiled as he took the ring box from his pocket. "I bought this ring right after a heartbreak. I guess you can say, I bought this for my new love."

Taehyung finally made eye contact with the younger. He was surprised, Jungkook didn't get mad, or even yell at him for being so clumsy.

"Ah, I see. I've never been in a real relationship with anyone, other than Joon." Taehyung muttered out nervously as he looked the other direction. Knowing Jungkook hated when he mentioned him.

"Mhm, I don't consider that real. That's fake love. No one deserves that. If it's not real I don't want it." Jungkook couldn't keep his eyes away from his hyung. He was truly a masterpiece.

-

"You were so quiet tonight. Was everything alright?" Hoseok asked his lovely wife as he drove down the curved road.

"I was just nervous. I was the only foreigner there. Luckily I can speak Korean." Ellie bit her lip out of nervousness. All she could think about was him.

Jimin.

Jimin.

And Jimin.

"It's okay babe. Remember that's how you felt when you met my family? They love you!" Hoseok cooed as he glared over at Ellie.

She looked worried.

"Ellie, do you remember when we first met? Years ago, you told me you were just visiting. Then we talked and talked about you and your country." Hoseok smiled. It was a fake one.

He knew Ellie was hiding something.

"Yeah...what about it?" She smiled as she rubbed her thigh. Her smile was also fake.

"If you were just visiting for a couple of months. Then how did you go to high school, with Jimin?" Hoseok questioned as Ellie's face went pale.

-

Namjoon and Yoongi both turned around to see who owner the voice.

Jin.

"You what?" Yoongi asked again. He believed he was dreaming. Jin said he would never forgive him for what he'd done to them, most importantly, Namjoon.

"I said I forgive you Yoongi." The older said again as he held his lover's man hand. "Namjoon and I both do. He's my soulmate, and you're his friend. I can't hate you forever."

Yoongi's heart felt like it had been floating in midair.

He felt relieved.

Guiltless.

"Thank you Kim Seokjin hyung. Thank you so much." Yoongi bowed. Jin finally found respect and forgiveness for the younger.

He found love.

-

Ellie didn't say a word. She couldn't even look her own husband in the face.

She felt shame.

Not of her husband, but herself.

"Hoseok I'm so s-sorry." Ellie sniffled as she buried her face in her coat sleeve. "Please don't be mad at me."

And that's when everything went blank.

A/N: In my last Author's Note, I want to address my stupidity. I meant 'thank' not 'think'. I love you all💜