89

"I'm sorry sir, but there's no sign that Kim Namjoon was even here. I really hope you find him soon." The manager stated. Not even hinting a clue to where Namjoon could've been. Let alone he was drunk when Jimin had left him.

He wouldn't just leave us would he?

"When are we going home?" Yoongi asked, not acknowledging Namjoon's absence. More importantly, where he could've been.

"Well we can't just leave without Namjoon. Hopefully he took a cab back to the hotel." Jimin proclaimed, hoping that was the truth. Hoping no one noticed him and robbed him blind.

"He was probably kidnapped by some psychopath fan."

What if.

"No need to worry. Let's just go home." The younger forced himself to stay completely calm before him and his fiancé headed to the car.

The drive was mostly quiet since Yoongi was in the passenger's seat, asleep. He was too drunk to focus on the main problem.

"Okay, it's time to wake up." Jimin said, only to be completely ignored by his fiancé. "Yoongi!"

"T-Tell Namjoon goodnight for m-me please." Yoongi was out of it. His eyes had closed, with no intention of being opened for the rest of the night.

The younger sighed, knowing he had to drag Yoongi into the hotel room himself. No. He thought to himself. I'm not going to do this again. Not this time. "I said get up!"

Yoongi groaned as his eyelids shot open. "Where the fuck am I?"

"If you were awake you would know. You got drunk at the club and passed out. If you haven't noticed, Namjoon magically disappeared and we couldn't find him." Jimin murmured with a slight annoyance in his voice.

"Well w-where's the Joon right now?" The brown haired asked. He honestly couldn't care less about Namjoon's whereabouts. Not because he didn't care about Namjoon, but because he was too tired to care right then.

The younger sighed as he pulled him out of the car. "Can you just come on Yoongi. Please don't make this as hard as it needs to be." Jimin asked, more like he begged. Until he heard sirens. Sirens was the only thing that interrupted Yoongi's stubbornness. 

"Are the cops looking for me? What did I do this time?" The elder complained, fully awake. It was bright lights approaching the both of them. Jimin could only think of one thing.

What is happening.

-

Jungkook laid.

He laid in dead silence in the room that they'd been sleeping I'm for the past month. Taehyung had basically moved himself in, piece by piece. He was happy, really he was.

But he didn't know what for, at least not anymore.

Had he been sleeping with someone who only wanted him for his body.

No.

But it seemed that way.

Every time Taehyung would touch him he would feel, defenseless. As if he couldn't move, he couldn't breathe, he couldn't think.

How long have I felt this way?

Ever since Jungkook's mother paid him a visit that day, everything changed.

Taehyung changed.

He would undress him with his eyes every chance he had. He'd become a sexual Taehyung. A much more dominant Taehyung. A sadistic Kim Taehyung.

Why hadn't I seen it before? We dated the same guy. He abused us both. Maybe Mr. Lee J-

He had to stop himself. Jungkook and Taehyung both took a vow to never speak of him. Thinking of him was even worse.

Was is bad that Taehyung had brought back memories of his ex boyfriend.

Could that even be possible? When Taehyung was the only boyfriend he actually was willing to marry.

"I love you so much Kookie. What should we do tomorrow? I was thinking we could visit B-" The older was cut off unexpectedly.

"Please stop."

-

Again.

Jin had felt neglected by Namjoon, or should I say future husband.

"He's busy, again. Why can't I just have a life and stop worrying about Namjoon's every move."

"Why can't you just stop calling me here to listen to you complain." Mark huffed as he stared at his phone from across the room. He wasn't allowed to touch it until he listened to Jin rant about how suckish his day had been.

"Because you're my friend. We're friends, don't you remember when Jackson was on the verge of leaving you for Jinyoung?" Jin proclaimed with no hesitation. Yes, he remembered. It was the most depressing 7 months of his life.

"Do you think Namjoon is going to leave you for Yoongi, or something? Do you still not trust him?" Mark wondered why Jin was so upset about Namjoon only leaving for 3 days. Was it because he'd become closer to Yoongi?

"Yoongi is my f-friend. He's getting married soon. Why the hell would I think something like that?" The elder asked frustratingly.

"Because you had a crush on Jimin even when you were dating Namjoon."

A/N: I feel like the most hated author. I don't update as much anymore and I'm terribly sorry. Life outside of writing isn't at good as it should be, but I promise to try and update regularly. I have a lot more or this book💜