#90

Jin stared at the younger in shock. They made a deal to never speak of it. "So you're going to use this against me? Again. I thought you were on my side."

"Again, I'm on nobody's side. I'm just saying that you're being a little hypocritical." Mark told, his voice was full of tone. He basically had a bit of an attitude with the elder. He didn't even want to be there at the time.

"Hypocritical, or not, I really don't care for your opinion. My point is Namjoon. He isn't allowed to cheat. Just because we aren't married yet doesn't mean he gets that right." The elder stated as he dramatically crossed his arms above his chest.

-

Jimin hurried into the hotel building with his fiancé following-dragging- behind. He saw herds of people fussing and running for some unknown reason.

It wasn't like it was their first time being in this type of situation. Being a well-known person wasn't as easy as it summed out to be.

The younger grabbed the hotel key and swiped it. He exhaled deeply as he and Yoongi walked it. It was moments later when they realized they weren't the only ones in the room.

"Can we go to bed now?" Yoongi huffed, not taking a second to observe his surroundings. Jimin saw the bathroom light flickering as he heard a thud.

Jimin immediately took action as he swung open the bathroom door to see a bare female hovering over someone who seemed to look like, Namjoon.

The girl quickly grabbed a towel attempting to run out as she spotted Jimin. "Who are you? Namjoon, what is happening?" The younger questioned as he looked at the older with a sickening expression.

"Ah, you're back. I tried calling you, but you never answered so I figured you and Yoongi were...busy." Namjoon tried changing the subject as he gulped nervously, pulling himself out of the bathtub.

Why was he in the bathtub in the first place?

The younger didn't know how to feel. He didn't have a reason to feel betrayed, or even furious. Namjoon wasn't his boyfriend. He wasn't his fiancé, nor husband; but he was a little disappointed.

He knew exactly what was happening. Namjoon had gotten himself insanely drunk and took some girl back to the hotel room for who knows what reason.

Jin should be the one feeling betrayal and anger.

But Jin wasn't there. He wasn't there to confront Namjoon for his inconsiderate cheating.

Jimin stormed out of the bathroom, making his way toward a sleeping Yoongi. He watched as the strange girl wobbled out after him. She made her way out of the hotel room without a single glance.

Was she ashamed? Namjoon should be the only shameful person here.

What would Jin say when I tell him his fiancé cheated on with, with a girl.

-

"I am completely disgusted. What the hell is wrong with you two. Y'know what, I really don't know what to say." Jin frowned as he strolled through text messages between Jackson and Mark.

"Well you asked. You wanted to know how it's like dating Jackson, well there you have it. We sext 24/7. Except for the weekends." The younger smiled as he collected his phone from the elder.

"Why not the weekends?" Jin questioned too curiously.

"We fuck those days."

-

Taehyung snickered at the younger, but his snicker quickly turned into a concerned frown. "It's okay. Are you not in the mood?"

That question always had the same answer.

No.

He hadn't been in the mood all month. It just happened. Over and over again. It made the phrase making love irrelevant. It didn't feel like love anymore.

It felt like abuse.

"No Taehyung! I'm not in any mood. I haven't been sexually attracted to you in almost a month. We have sex all the time, 6 times a day. I hate it, but I love you so I deal with it; but not anymore. So please...stop."

Jungkook's words would always make Taehyung smile.

But not this time.

This time it was guilt. Just like the guilt he felt when Lee Joon was shot. Just like the guilt he felt when he broke the ring box.

Just like the guilt he felt when Jungkook told him that Lee Joon was his boyfriend.

I will never hurt you. That phrase played over and over in Taehyung's mind. Until it finally came out.

"I didn't mean to. I never meant to treat you this way. I just...I'm so in love with your body. You're a work of art. I'm in love with Jeon Jungkook too. His personality, his talent, his heart, his soul...just him." The older stopped and stared.

Damn.

"I'm not a monster. Please don't think about me as one. We don't ever have to have sex again. We can be like Namjoon and Jin. They're relationship is pure. So can we."

Jungkook giggled. "Okay s-stop. We're not old yet, we're young and wild."

"Well if you'd let me. I'd like to grow old with you. Not just with you, but with us."

A/N: I'm sorry to say that this book is ending. There's 10 more chapters to go before we hit the end. I love you💜 PS: How do you guys feel about Namjoon?