68

Yoongi laughs at his future husband as he slid the engagement ring onto his lover's finger. "I guess that's a yes then."

Jimin was thrilled. He'd just been proposed to by everyone.

Except Jin.

"Well the party's over don't you think?" Jin asked as he pulled on his boyfriend's arm, making him lose balance.

"J-Jin, we just got here. We haven't even been here an hour." Namjoon whined, but Jin did not give in.

"No, we should go before we meet traffic. I know you're not going to want to wait." Jin admitted, not taking his eyes away from his boyfriend. He was thoughtful, but Jin was also selfish.

"We haven't even tasted the food ye-" Namjoon was rudely interrupted.

"We have food at home Namjoon." The elder rolled his eyes and he quickly tried to drag his boyfriend out of the mansion.

"But we don't have this food. I wanted to try something different." Namjoon said. He was very understandable, but Jin wasn't being very understanding.

"So my food isn't good enough?" Jin pouted as he placed his hands onto his hips. He got jealous very quickly when it came to other people and his boyfriend.

Jin could only cook for him.

Namjoon's eyes shot up after hearing the comment, "What? No! I just..."

He had nothing else to say. His boyfriend had got the best of him, like always. Everytime him and Jin would have an argument, Jin would always win and have the last word.

It was best for Namjoon to stay silent in order to end the conflict between them. "You're right, I'm sorry for offending you." Namjoon sighed softly, which made his boyfriend feel guilty.

Jin glared back at Yoongi and his now fiancé. He still had a grudge on Yoongi, but since Yoongi had defended them, he couldn't hate him as much anymore.

"Let's stay." Jin says bluntly as he gave Namjoon his sweetest kiss. His boyfriend was surprised, Jin had actually changed his mind.

"Are you sure?" Namjoon asked hesitantly. He hoped that Jin wouldn't change his mind, I again.

"Yes I'm sure. We should stay and support our friend." Jin suggested as he gave his boyfriend a peck on the cheek. Namjoon was relieved, yet confused.

Why would Jin change his mind so sudden?

Knowing he hated Yoongi.

-

"Wh-Why is your dick bigger than mine~" Jungkook groaned as he held onto his wooden desk. His wasn't small, but not as big as Taehyung's neither.

Taehyung awkwardly stared down at himself and smirked. "Is that a good thing?"

"Well for you it is. It makes me feel like a shrimp." Jungkook complained as Taehyung cautiously slammed into Jungkook.

Taehyung needed the younger to stop complaining. He hated being selfish to his lover, but it just felt too good.

"Jesus, y-you're bigger than L-Lee Joon~" Jungkook proclaimed as he was drowning in his own sweat. The older was immediately triggered by his boyfriend's words and gripped his hair with his dominant hand as the other was on the younger's hip.

Jungkook quickly jolted like a bolt of lightning as he felt Taehyung hitting his prostate continuously. "F-fuck daddy harder!"

Taehyung was in his own world, fucking Jungkook in his ass. Until he felt Jungkook's legs shaking, causing vibrations. He wasn't even surprised that Jungkook had called him daddy.

"Mhm~" Taehyung moaned again as he could feel himself become weak in the knees. His entire body was trembling with pleasure as Jungkook pushed himself against Taehyung's member.

Jungkook was getting needier by the minute and he didn't give his boyfriend a break for a second. He needed more of him.