34

A/N: I want to warn all of you before anyone reads this chapter, this does include physical/emotional abuse. Triggering anyone is not my intentions it's just for plot. I know most of you may not want to read or even imagine your idol(or anyone for that matter) being treated this way and I don't advise this for anyone at all. I hope you understand.

"Baby I'm back!" Lee Joon says happily as he walks through the door.

"Yayy! I missed you!" Taehyung says as he meets him at the door.

"I got you your stupid pancakes and some juice. Why? Because I'm thoughtful" Lee Joon says as he kissing his boyfriend.

"Well thank you. When are you leaving for the movie shoot?" Yeah asks as he takes the bag of food.

"I'll be leaving soon. I'm going to really miss you though" Lee Joon says.

"Well luckily it's only for two weeks" Taehyung says as he drinks his orange juice.

"Make sure you keep your location on at all times, okay?" Lee Joon commands.

"I will" Taehyung says.

Lee Joon walks over to his nightstand.

"Have you been on your phone?" Lee Joon asks.

"Did you want me to?" Taehyung asks.

⚠️
"Don't ask me a question with a question. Answer me!" Lee Joon shouts.

Taehyung flinched at the sudden shouting.

"Y-Yes" Taehyung mumbles.

"What did I tell you baby boy? I told you not to get on your phone without my permission" Lee Joon says.

"I-I don't remember you saying that." Taehyung says.

"Well I'm saying it now!" Lee Joon says as he grabs Taehyung's phone.

"W-What are you doing?" Taehyung asks.

"Don't question daddy." Lee Joon says as he unlocks Taehyung's phone.

Taehyung regretted giving Lee Joon the password to his phone.

He would've threatened him to get it anyway.

Taehyung had no choice.

"What the fuck did you do?!" Lee Joon snaps.

Taehyung's blood ran cold.

He knew he did something wrong.

Otherwise Lee Joon wouldn't be upset, right?

"W-What do you mean?" Taehyung stutters.

"You unblocked that dickhead! Why the fuck would you do that? You know I hate him." Lee Joon says.

"I-I'm sorry. I just wanted to talk to him." Taehyung says.

Lee Joon turns to Taehyung angrily.

"I'm really s-sorry" Taehyung admits.

"Shut the fuck up. What the fuck do you two even talk about?" Lee Joon asks as he snoops through his phone.

Taehyung's heart sunk.

"B-Baby -" Taehyung was interrupted.

"You call him baby?" Lee Joon asks blankly.

"Baby it's not -" Taehyung was interrupted, again.

"We've been dating for a month and you're already fucking cheating on me?!" Lee Joon says as he throws Taehyung's phone against the wall.

Oh god. He's mad.

"It was an accident I'm sorry!" Taehyung says, but it was too late.

Lee Joon had struck him.

"I don't want to here your fucking apologizes! You fucking slut!" Lee Joon says as he kicks Taehyung.

"Stop!" Taehyung yells.

Lee Joon quickly lifts Taehyung up by his hair.

"Did you fuck him?" Lee Joon asks calmly.

No response.

Lee Joon immediately slams Taehyung down to the floor.

"Fucking answer me!" Lee Joon commands.

"No" Taehyung whimpers. "I would never"

"Well you should've because you're never seeing him again, or anyone else" Lee Joon says as he walks into his closet.

"B-But I have a life. I have a family -" Taehyung was interrupted.

"Your life means nothing to me. Neither does your stupid family. If you cheat on me again you're dead!" Lee Joon says as he aggressively throws clothes onto his bed.

"I need you to iron all of these. Make sure you iron every wrinkle" Lee Joon commands.

"I will" Taehyung mumbles.

"Do it now!" Lee Joon demands.
⚠️

Every since that moment.

Taehyung knew he was in danger.

He just didn't know how to get out of it.

He only blamed one person for this, and that person was.

Jimin.

A/N: The reason I did a triple update is because I apologize for lying to my readers...we all love teasers right?