66

A/N: For some reason So Far Away was playing when I wrote this. I recommend you listening to it while reading this chapter💜

Jungkook was surprised by Taehyung's words. He knew him and Lee Joon had fucked before. He should know how it was like.

He knew for sure that it wasn't going to feel forced, or unsatisfying. He wanted to please the boy.

He wanted to promise.

"Taehyungie, I -" Jungkook was interrupted as Taehyung touched lips.

"We don't have to." Taehyung interrupted. "I don't want to fuck you, knowing that you're not ready. Lee Joon was so terrible to you. He made you do things would didn't want to. Rape is never the answer. You didn't deserve that."

Jungkook wanted to cry. He didn't want to ruin the moment so he kept them trapped inside of his ear ducts.

"But I deserve you. I want to. I've never thought I'd have the feeling to need someone. He treated me like I was no one. I felt like I had no one Taehyung I need you. I don't understand why, but I do. Taehyung I -" Jungkook was interrupted, again.

Jungkook kissed him as if he was the only human in the world. He kissed like he meant something to him. He kissed him as if...he was going to lose him forever.

"I purple everyone, but I'm only in love with you. You're my true soulmate and..." Taehyung paused as Jungkook kissed his tears away.

Someone had kissed not only his tears, but his pain and fear away.

"It's okay to cry baby. Don't feel ashamed. I'll still be crazy about you." Jungkook poked his nose in the cringiest way which made Taehyung laugh.

"Boop!" Taehyung yelped as he gave the younger a bear hug. He felt something.

What was it?

"I don't want to fuck anymore Taehyung." Jungkook muttered as he stared into his hyung's eyes. He saw his own reflection which creeped him out.

"Well we don't have to. We can -" Jungkook cuts him off by putting his hand over his mouth.

"I want us to make love to each other. I want it to mean something this time. I want to finally lose my virginity the right way." Jungkook blurts. Taehyung couldn't get a word out of his mouth.

Because they had wanted the same thing.

-

"Gay? As in happy?" Hoseok asks as he sipped on sparkling water. Hoseok wasn't really a drinker either. He thought of drinking and getting drunk was a sign of disrespect towards his wife since she couldn't drink.

"Well I guess you can say that." Namjoon smiles as he glared at his boyfriend.

"Yes, we're happily gay together." Jin says as he kissed Namjoon on the mouth which sent chills through him. The feeling of Jin's lips always made him have wild thoughts.

Dirty fantasies.

Everyone in the area gasped as they say the two lovers kiss.

Judgment was on everyone's face. That's when Yoongi came in.

"Okay! For any motherfucker who has a problem with a happily gay couple can leave. You people act like they were fucking each other in the pool. Like seriously you can get the fuck out of my house!" Yoongi exclaims. He was as furious as ever, but also happy for Namjoon.

Surprisingly, no one left. Assuming that everyone was happy about Namjoon and Jin being gay together

Jin stared at Yoongi in complete disbelief.

Wow. Did he really do that? He judge, or make fun of us. Be did the complete opposite. He defended.

"Jimin come here!" Yoongi commands as he takes his boyfriend by his hand. Yoongi felt more comfortable coming out to everyone. As long as he had his baby beside him.

All eyes were on the couple.

"We also have another announcement to make. I wanted to make it with Jimin, why? Because I love and trust him." Yoongi smiles as he put his hand over Jimin's.

Guests were all in awe.

Namjoon knew what was coming.

"This is my manager Park Jimin. We've known each other for 7 years. I'm so proud to call him my manager. I'm also proud to call him my fiancé." Yoongi smiled at his unfazed boyfriend.

Jimin didn't completely hear Yoongi clearly. He just nodded as Yoongi fell to his knees, kneeling in front of Jimin.

"Jiminie, will you be Min Park Jimin?" Yoongi asks. Jimin had no idea where Yoongi found the time to buy a ring, or propose to him.

It was all pretty magical.