65

Namjoon sighs as he looked at the time.

8:27 pm

It was still early, but it took everything to drag Jin along with him. Jin didn't mind going to parties.

But this was at Yoongi's mansion.

The mansion Namjoon had helped him buy. The mansion they'd helped him move into. The mansion Namjoon strived to get him.

Jin looked outside the window at the glorious home. He wasn't jealous. He could never be jealous of Yoongi, the backstabber. At least that's what Jin called him.

"Jinnie, I'm not forcing you to talk to him. I know how hard it is to see him again. I just want you to at least try to be happy." Namjoon frowned as he held his boyfriend's hands in his. He wanted all of the beef the stop because she was in the middle of it.

"I'll try." Jin grinned. His face was full of anger and regret. He didn't want Namjoon to notice how bad he felt. He loved him so much that he couldn't show how he truly felt.

It would make Namjoon unhappy.

Namjoon kept Jin's hands intertwined with his, they walked through the double doors, not caring who saw them together.

"Pretty." Jin said blankly as he stared at the marble floors and the fancy lighting. He wasn't thrilled. Yoongi wasn't really fancy, knowing he was a rapper. He had a classy decorated home.

Namjoon felt excited by the unexpected compliment. "Yes it is pretty. Do you feel comfortable holding my hand?"

Jin looked at Namjoon in confusion. He'd held his hand at the store. He'd always hold his hand at the theatre. "Of course I do." He said as he swung his arms and grinned widely.

He kissed his cheek as he held his partner's hand close to his chest. "How's that for your answer."

Namjoon wanted to carry his boyfriend bridal style and run back to their car. He just didn't know how that made Namjoon feel.

He felt proud.

Namjoon cleared his dry ass throat and started to speak. "Do you think we should try to find Y-Yoongi."

Jin almost threw up in his mouth. He hated that name so much and he couldn't help but gag. It wasn't the name's fault. It was the person who had the name. "Yup."

"Okay great. We should congratulate him early so we can make a toast." Namjoon stated. Namjoon felt really happy, finally. He knew Jin was pleased and having a great time with him.

Namjoon and Jin's hands were basically glued together. He wouldn't dare let go of Jin's had unless he really had to. Jin loved it though. He wanted to feel more of Namjoon, but not yet.

"Yah!" Jimin shouted from afar as he skipped toward Namjoon and his boyfriend.

Jin never had any problems with Jimin, but he wasn't a big fan of him either. Jimin had eyes for Jin at the beginning.

Jin never knew.

"Hola Jimin. Where's Yoongi?" Namjoon asked as pulled Jin closer to his waist. Them touching made Jin's heart melt. He didn't know exactly why. It just did.

"He's drinking punch by the pool. I told him to lay off of the alcohol for the rest of the night. I didn't want him to get hungover." Jimin whispered as he guided them towards the pool.

Jin immediately squeezed his boyfriend's hand at the sight of him; breathing. He didn't want Yoongi dead. He just wanted him not to be in his presence.

Yoongi stared at them. His eyes were filled with judgment as he saw Jin. "Hey Namjoon it's nice to see you. I see you brought your friend Jin. Where's your girlfriend?"

Jin's eyes pierced directly into Namjoon's soul.

Girlfriend?

"Oh, uhh. About that -" Namjoon was interrupted as his lips trembled.

"He didn't bring any girl." Jin admitted. He wasn't sure if it was time to tell the whole world yet. They promised each other that they would to it together.

"Why not? Did you two break up?" Yoongi asked. He was already too curious for his own good. Even when he had a couple of things in his closet.

"No."

Silence.

"Then what hap-" Yoongi was interrupted my both Namjoon and Jin.

"We're gay!" Namjoon and Jin say simultaneously. They both stared at each other, but the didn't feel any shame.