84

Jin wasn't the type to cry.

For Namjoon he would, continuously.

"Am I that ugly? Does it look like I'm gaining weight?" The insecure brown haired man whined as he sat and stared at his blank cell phone.

"Of course not. You're handsome, don't let this ruin your confidence. Didn't he say he'll call you when he lands; maybe he hadn't landed yet." Mark explained as he patted the elder on the shoulder.

"Then he would call me, right? It's been hours since he left. It's been hours since I kissed him, since I touched his dimples." Mark sighed as he listened to Jin whine and complain about not seeing Namjoon.

Jin caught Mark smiling as he typed away on his phone. "What th- what are you smiling at? You're suppose to be listening to me!"

The younger slowly pulled his eyes away from his phone to look up at the elder. "Oh sorry, I was texting Jackson." As soon as those words left Mark's mouth he felt his phone leave his hand again.

-

My Wangie😏💦
Did you like my other snap baby?

Baby.Markiee🐾
Yes daddy😍 I'll get to see the real thing when I get home

My Wangie😏💦
Yes!
My Wangie😏💦
How about tonight? I'll let you ride

-

Ever since that moment...Jin had never looked at Mark the same again.

-

"What does Tony need to show me? Baby are you okay?" Yoongi asked for the second time, not getting a proper response. Namjoon had already grabbed the car keys awaiting for Yoongi.

"Just please come back. I miss you." Jimin couldn't lie, he enjoyed staying away from Yoongi for a while. He was literally with him 24/7. Tony gave him a break from...Yoongi's jealousy.

It was true.

Yoongi was very jealous of Tony and Jimin. He hated seeing them together. Jimin never knew how much it bothered him until Tony told him.

Could Jimin not see it?

Could he not see how Yoongi acted around the both of them together?

It was obvious.

"I'm on my way." The elder said in a low tone before hanging up and dropping his phone into his right back pocket. "Let's go Joon. I- Jimin wants me."

Namjoon slowly nodded in understanding before running into the elevator of the hotel. Almost pushing the wrong button as he stumbled inside. "Why did you do that?"

The elder couldn't stop thinking about Jimin. He honestly didn't know why he would just leave him so quickly. "Why did I do what?"

"Why did you leave Jimin? Knowing that you hate Tony with him." Namjoon asked straightforwardly, not taking a second to think.

Damn is it obvious? Yoongi thought to himself before answering his dongsaeng. "I don't hate him."

"You're jealous of him."

Namjoon, what the fuck?

"Whatever." Yoongi held his head down knowing Namjoon was right. He was always right, especially about him.

3 Years Ago...

"Tony bought us both hamburgers with drinks." The younger smiled as he slurped his medium-sized cup of sprite.

"I like hamburgers. I like drinks too. You didn't bother to invite me?" Yoongi scoffed, his voice had fallen dry as he saw Tony walk into the door, interrupting their ongoing conversation.

"Hey Jimin! That was really fun. We should hang out more often." Tony smiled as he moved close to Jimin, eating his half eaten hamburger.

"That's if Yoongi would come to America more. He doesn't perform here that often." Jimin sighed, giving Tony a goodbye hug.

"Let's make up a special handshake. Just for the both of us." Tony said which made the younger put down his drink and smile.

"Yes! How should it go?"

Yoongi, Jimin's new boyfriend, didn't like the attention he was getting from Tony.

Special handshake?

And that's where it all started.

Jealousy.

Present...

-bang bang-

Yoongi had banged on the door twice before Namjoon pulled him aside, cautiously, hoping Tony wouldn't be too thrilled with seeing Yoongi once again.

Then there he was, standing as short as ever. "Yoongi Bear!" The younger squealed before wrapping his arms around his fiancé's neck. He couldn't stop smiling for some odd reason. 

Why is Jimin being clingy all of a sudden?

"Yoongi, we need to solve this once and for all." Tony came walking into distance. Yoongi wasn't pleased, at all.

"Solve what?" Yoongi slowly pulled away from Jimin making him sigh. "What did Jimin do?"

"Jimin is fine." Tony smiled, making Yoongi mentally impatient. "Why don't you like me? Don't tell me you're still jealous."

Namjoon rubbed his hands together. He knew Yoongi all too well.

Yoongi would do anything for Jimin.

Even if it included violence.

A/N: I guarantee none of you would foreshadow what would happen next. I love youuuu💜