39

Taehyung stares at the message for a long time.

He didn't know what to do next. He was right beside Lee Joon and he didn't want him to take his phone again.

Taehyung's phone screen was cracked from when his boyfriend threw it against the wall.

He was afraid to reply. He didn't know what to say.

His fear for Lee Joon grew bigger.

He was afraid.

If what Jay Park said was true, Taehyung is in serious trouble.

-

Beautaeful💞
We should meet up tomorrow
Beautaeful💞
We really shouldn't talk about this through texting

JayPark.Aomg🔥
I'll come to your house...
JayPark.Aomg🔥
Send me your address tomorrow morning
JayPark.Aomg🔥
Good luck

Beautaeful💞
Okay good!
Beautaeful💞
I will
Opened just now

-

What do I have to to do? This is all Jimin's fault. Now Yoongi hates me. I'm scared for my life.

Taehyung had a lot the think about.

Lee Joon starts to talk.

"Taehyung, isn't Yoongi's music video going to be out soon?" Lee Joon asks as he starts to drive faster.

"Y-Yes." Taehyung stutters.

Dammit why am I so stutterish.

"Mhm." Lee Joon mumbles. "I will watch it when I'm away. I want to see how beautiful you look."

Taehyung gives off a bitter smile.

"You know how much I love you right?" Lee Joon asks as he focuses his eyes on the road.

"Yes I do." Taehyung says blankly.

"You know I would never intentionally hurt you." Lee Joon mutters.

Taehyung stays silent as he stares out the window.

Lee Joon quickly glares at him.

"Are you ignoring me baby?" Lee Joon asks.

Taehyung quickly closes his eyes, expecting his boyfriend to yell at him.

"No baby I'm not. I just don't know what else to say." Taehyung lies.

Taehyung had a lot to say. He wanted to tell him how hopeless he felt and how he hated the fact that he was forced to come out.

"Well you're boring aren't you." Lee Joon says as he drives into Taehyung's drive way.

Taehyung was relieved.

He was finally home.

"Well I hope you have a great time filming." Taehyung smiles as he immediately gets out the car.

"What do you mean?" Lee Joon asks. "I'm not leaving yet."

Oh I forgot this was my car. I really want him to leave now.

"Ah, yes I'm sorry I forgot. You have to call a taxi." Taehyung says as he grabs his keys from Lee Joon.

"Could you get me a beer while you're going inside?" Lee Joon asks as he pulls out his phone.

Taehyung takes a short pause as he opens his door.

"Um, I told you I didn't drink. I don't have beer here." Taehyung admits.

Lee Joon looks back at Taehyung.

"Ugh you're pathetic. Well could you at least buy some for when I come over?" Lee Joon asks.

Taehyung felt upset. He didn't want to buy beer at all. He didn't even want it in his house.

"Y-Yeah I'll buy some." Taehyung says.

"They'll come in about 5 minutes." Lee Joon says as he walks up to Taehyung.

"Oh well that's good." Taehyung mumbles nervously.

"You're so beautiful when you don't annoy me." Lee Joon smiles as he strokes his boyfriend's cheek.

Taehyung flinches.

"I try not to ignore you baby." Taehyung says as he forces a smile.

"Why do you flinch everytime I touch you?" Lee Joon asks as he continues to stroke his cheek.

"I-I just get nervous." Taehyung lies.

"No need to get nervous around me baby. I'm not going to hurt you." Lee Joon says.

"You promise?" Taehyung asks as his voice begins to shake.

"I promise." Lee Joon lies.

Taehyung wanted to hug his boyfriend, but e didn't want to seem so clingy.

"Just remember what I told you." Lee Joon says. "Don't talk to anyone. Unless it's Jay Park. I trust him with you."

Taehyung's throat tightened.

He had just remembered what Jay Park had messaged him.

Before he kills you?

Would Lee Joon really kill Taehyung.

"I won't." Taehyung lies.

This was the first time Taehyung had ever lied to his boyfriend. He'd usually lie for his boyfriend, but never to him.