69

"Where the hell is Taehyung and Jungkook? They were supposed to be here 2 hours ago." Yoongi said through frustration as he called Jungkook since he still had Taehyung's phone.

"Maybe Jungkook had some business to take care of. You know he's a busy man." Jimin explained as he took his fiance's phone away from him.

Knowing that Jungkook and Taehyung were alone together. Jimin didn't want to risk Yoongi ruining it for them.

"Well since their asses don't want to show up; might as well look at the new music video don't you think?" Yoongi turned toward his future husband, hoping that he was just as excited at he was.

Jimin and Yoongi both have been waiting for this special moment. Ellie finally took a glance at Jimin and quickly turned away out of embarrassment. Jimin luckily didn't notice, instead he gave Yoongi as peck on the cheek while holding his hand.

Ellie kept wondering if Jimin had even known who she really was. Hopefully Hoseok had told them that she was coming.

Unless.

Jimin was too afraid to talk to her after what had happened in high school. Sure, it was years ago, but Ellie would never forget.

She was keeping a lie from everyone, especially her husband.

-

Taehyung, still dying from inside and out. He could feel himself about to reach his climax, only if Jungkook would let him stop.

The younger, surprisingly was the definition of a sex freak. It wasn't his fault.

Lee Joon had forced him to have sex with him, if he enjoyed it, or not. Which gave Jungkook no choice, but the make the best of it even if he didn't want it.

The boy had trained his body to last longer and go for hours at a time, all because if Lee Joon. Now Jungkook couldn't get enough of his office lover.

He was slowly becoming Mr. Lee Joon.

"K-Kookie, baby I'm c-close~" The older groaned as he slammed himself into the boy. With Jungkook pushing against him, gave him more tension and pleasure.

"N-No!" The boy pouted as he was getting fucked senselessly. He was a moaning mess already and he didn't want Taehyung to stop just yet.

But the older had no interest in going any longer. He had came inside of the boy.

The younger wasn't happy.

"But no! I still haven't came yet." The boy muttered as he felt Taehyung pull out of his hole. He wasn't satisfied yet. He needed something more.

"Do you need daddy to suck you?" Taehyung asked boldly and the boy quickly nodded.

-

"I'll just wait in the car." Jin said to his boyfriend as he walked out if Yoongi's entrance.

"I hope you and your boyfriend have a safe trip back home. I'm glad you got him to come, y'know. After all that happened between us." Yoongi smiled as Namjoon and Jin were leaving to go home.

"Thank you. Jin and I really had fun, but I think Jin enjoyed it even more." Namjoon grinned as he watched his baby get into their car.

The older stared at Namjoon and sighed. "I'm sorry."