#70

Jin's Snapchat Story:

-

-

Hope2Dance replied to your story
What is "my our daughter"?
Hope2Dance
Was that a typo, or...

Ledjindairy🤤
She's actually my dog and our daughter
Ledjindairy🤤
We adopted her from a shelter😍

Hope2Dance
I'm happy for you both!
Hope2Dance
Don't forget to invite me to your wedding😉

Ledjindairy🤤
Well I'll talk to you soon. I have to find my husband

-

Jungkook laid on his lover's chest fast asleep. They were both exhausted, Taehyung especially. He'd given the boy exactly what he wanted, he he'd longed for.

They were in the floor.

He didn't want to wake the younger up so he slid from under him, almost tripping over his boyfriend's pants.

-click-

"Shit!" The older shouted softly, not trying to disturb his boyfriend. He slowly reached into Jungkook's pants, hoping he didn't just crack his phone.

But it wasn't a phone. It was a box.

The older didn't want to be nosey, but he had to make sure whatever was in the boy's pocket was unbroken. He reached into his jeans and pulled out a ring. The box had broken.

What is this? Who's this for?

The boy panicked, not only did he look through his boyfriend's pocket, but he had broken what was in it.

He quickly placed the ring back into the broken box and into the boy's pant pocket. "What have I done. This could have meant something to him. Why am I do stupid. No wonder Joon hit me." He said as he banged his head against the wall.

"Never say that bullshit again." The younger slowly got up and stared at Taehyung. "What did you do?"

The older was beyond terrified.

He fucked up.

"I-I wasn't trying to w-wake you. I tripped over your pants and..." Taehyung paused as he saw his boyfriend kissed his neck. "W-What was that for?"

"You're stuttering because you're scared, right? Don't be. I won't yell at you, I'll never hurt you." Jungkook told. The older's heart was fluttering. The temperature was rising.

"You have a ring box in your pocket. I stepped on it. I think it's broken...I'm so sorry." Taehyung's head fell as he felt guilt run through him.

-

Namjoon started to smile at his hyung. "Why are you sorry? You didn't do anything wrong."

"I'm sorry for being so self-centered. I'm sorry for not coming to visit you when you had cancer. I'm sorry I threw you and Jin away when you two are the one's who made me who I am today. I'm sorry...for never saying thank you." Yoongi was on the verge of tears. He didn't understand why he needed to apologize, until today.

"Yoongi hyung, I...I don't care about that. I've never held that grudge against you, never. I forgave so long ago. My boyfriend is the only one who didn't." Namjoon confessed.

"That's why Jin hated me for so long. He was crazy about you. I didn't even know you two were dating until today. Is there any way he could ever forgive me?" Yoongi asked softly as a tear fell from his lustful eyes.

"I forgive you Yoongi."

A/N: I want to think all of my babies for 11k! I honestly love you all💜