92

"Ellie's baby shower is today. What do you think we should buy for a gift?" Taehyung asked as he fiddled with the knotted sting on his gray hoodie. It was perfectly patterned and it had his name sewed into the sleeves.

Jungkook had bought it custom made, just for him. It made Taehyung feel special and wanted but someone. He promised to do the same for Jungkook, but he refused to accept.

"We can buy them pink and blue baby shoes. A gift from the both of us." Jungkook insisted, he had a wide smile planted in his bunnyish face which made the elder giggle.

"That would be adorable. Let's go to Baby R Us. I'm sure they have thousands of brands of shoes. Let's make sure they're Gucci." The elder gripped the younger's arm as he pulled him outside their house. "C'mon before it starts to rain."

Jungkook jerked forward as he followed his beloved boyfriend. It was a tad colder outside than it was usually. Which made him wonder why the hell would someone want to have a baby shower in this kind of weather.

When they arrived their were dozens of people, mostly parents or soon-to-be parents shopping for baby supplies. It was worse than back to school shopping on a Friday night.

"Hello, welcome to Baby R Us. Where you can locate all of your baby's needs. Can I help you?" An employee asked with an undescribable smile on her face. It looked creepy.

"Oh hi, me and my boyfriend are shopping for girl and boy Gucci shoes." Taehyung answered as he held tightly onto his lover's hand.

"Oh! Right over here." The lady said as she shifted them over to the shoe aisle. There were many brands of shoes, just like Taehyung had expected it. "When are you guys expected?"

The two stared at the woman in complete confusion. "Expecting? What exactly are we supposed to be expecting?"

Jungkook kept quiet, no really knowing what to say.

"Well you're buying boy and girl baby shoes. Are you expecting twins?" The lady asked which made Taehyung snicker.

"No! Expecting a child? No, we're not having any children. This is just for our friend's wife's baby shower today." Taehyung assured the woman as she covered her mouth in embarrassment.

"Oh, I'm so sorry. I didn't meant mean to be be so inconsiderate." The lady proclaimed as she awkwardly bowed and walked away.

-

"Not that I know that of, why? Why would you ask such a question like that? Did you catch him staring at a girl or something?" Yoongi wondered the the hell went down last night and if he could somehow remember.

"No no, nothing like that. I was just wondering if he -"

"What time is it?" Jimin heard Namjoon ask as he crawled out of his bed. It was about time he'd finally gotten up.

"It's time for you to get up. We should start getting ready to head out soon. So make you you pack everything of yours." The elder commanded as he gave Jimin a peck on the lips and walked into the bathroom.

The younger blushed as he felt a grip over his wrist. "Namjoon what are you doing?"

"Do you remember anything from last night?" The older asked as he kept a firm grip on Jimin so he wouldn't walk away.

"I do, do you?" Jimin asked as he tilted his head left. Namjoon swallowed thickly as he disconnected his hand from Jimin's body.

"That was a mistake. I barely remember that girl from last night. I was a little drunk that's all." The elder told Jimin, but Jimin didn't believe any of it. He thought it was wrong for Namjoon to drink from the start. He had promised not to drink in order for incidents like this not happen.

"I don't judge you. Just tell me what the hell were you thinking to bring a strange girl here? We're leaving to go back to Korea today...it's your choice to tell Jin, your fiancé, what you did." The younger gave Namjoon a pat on the shoulder assuring that everything was going to be fine.

Or was it really.

"Just don't say anything to Jin, okay? I don't want him to leave me for something I hardly remember. Just promise me okay?" Namjoon pleaded as he looked at Jimin with seriousness in his eyes.

"I..."

A/N: I missed you angels so much. I'm so sorry for not updating in forever. I promise to write more often. I love you💜