91

It was morning.

Not just any morning, but it was the morning that would lead them back to South Korea.

Yoongi, surprisingly, was the first person awake. Namjoon was still fast asleep in the his bed; and Jimin never slept.

He stayed awake all night until dawn. He was just wanting for Yoongi to get up so they could catch their 10 am flight.

"When are we going to wake Namjoon?" Yoongi asked as he gently brushed his teeth in the bathroom mirror. "I bet he's hungover."

"He's gonna need all the sleep he can get before we head home. So yeah, I suppose so." The younger proclaimed. "I see you slept like a rock last night."

Jimin played off a disguised frown as Namjoon stayed registered in his mind. Thinking of what could've happened if him and Yoongi hadn't came back that night.

Would Namjoon even remember anyway? What if he would've done something stupid?

"What the hell happened last night anyway? All I remember is drinking at the club." Yoongi confessed as he washed his face with a clean cloth.

The younger was caught off guard at the question. Should he really tell him everything that happened last night. He wondered if Namjoon would ask the same question when he woke up.

"We'll talk about it later when we land back home." The younger proclaimed, wanting the question to never be asked again. He knew he would have to tell Yoongi one way, or another.

He told his fiancé everything.

"Yoongi..."

"What is it Jimin?" The elder asked as he shoved clothed into his suitcase. "You haven't eaten breakfast this morning haven't you?"

"It's not about breakfast. It's about Namjoon." Jimin took as pause as he stared at an unbothered Yoongi. "Are you listening?"

"When am I never? What is it that you have to tell me. I'm sure it can wait until we're on the flight." Yoongi heaved a sigh as glared at his cellphone.

"Is Namjoon bisexual?"

-

Mark sighed as he wrapped his arms around the elder with ease. It was a little awkward for him, but it didn't matter at the time.

Jin's initial reaction was to pull away; but he didn't act in that way, he pulled himself even closer. Why is he hugging me like this?

Mark let go of him and stared at Jin for a couple of seconds. "I'm sorry. It was wrong for me to say that. Namjoon is a great person who really cares about you. I'm sorry for making him seem like he wasn't."

Jin was speechless. Mark had never hugged him a day in their friendship. It felt weird, but Jin didn't want to complain about it because he knew it had to happen sooner or later.

"Thank you Mark. Thank you for sacrificing you time with your boyfriend just to spend it with me. You're a true friend and I just wanted to thank you for that." The elder told as he bit his bottom lip.

"That's what best friends are for. They're there for each other. Just like you were for me. I know how it feels to be aways from your lover for so long. Even if it is just for a couple of days. You still miss them."

-

"How do I look?" Lee Joon asked, wheeling around in his wheelchair and smiling at his own damaged reflection. Being the only thing left that wasn't already gone.

"You look like polished shit." Jay Park proclaimed as he walked away from the elder. "I can't believe I'm still here!"

"I'm going back to Seoul with you." Lee Joon assured.

Jay Park looked down at him unbelievably. He knew that was never going to happen after everything that had happened. "With me? No you are not. There's nothing in Seoul for you. You aren't even welcomed there anymore."

"I need to see Taehyung."

"Kim Taehyung? What gives you the nerve to want to see him. The guy who deliberately abused his innocent boyfriends' for pleasure? I think not." Jay's voice deepened as he turned around to face Lee Joon once again. "You don't deserve that right, you will never get it again."

Since the incident that happened with Lee Joon, Taehyung, and Lisa, he could never get that memory out of his head. He had finally realized how much pain he'd caused...everyone.

Including himself.

"Look Jay, I know what I did was completely uncalled for and I need to apologize for my mistake. I'm not that person anymore. I never wanted to be the bad guy. Just...please, let me see Taehyung." Lee Joon basically begged.

"Taehyung is happy. He's with Jungkook and they are in a healthy relationship. Stop trying to destroy something you can't have. You had your chance with them, both of them. You blew it." It felt as if Jay was their guardian angel. He was now protecting them from the evils of the world.

No one could ever hurt Jungkook, nor Taehyung again.

Joon knew he would never win against Jay. He was in no condition to argue with him anyway.

"I just wanted love. I never wanted to be alone, ever. I knew if I loved multiple people then I would never be lonely again. If one left me then I would still have someone to turn to." Lee Joon's words were nonsense to Jay Park.

"Who the fuck would hurt the people they love? You're 28 years old and you act like a fucking 2 year old. What are you trying to prove?" He asked in an irritated tone. The atmosphere then felt steady, if that was even the word for it. It felt as if the room was still.

Like the world had stopped spinning.

"I thought...I just thought, if I hurt them, then they would be afraid to leave. They wouldn't ever leave because they knew I would hurt them. I was afraid they'd think I was a joke, that they could get away with leaving me." It was quiet. There was so much to comprehend at this moment.

"So what's your story?" Jay asked with a grin. "How did you become Mr. Lee Joon?"

"The day I stepped foot in prison."

A/N: Hello my angels. I missed you guys so much. I know you missed me(sike), but I hope you're enjoying this book. Only 9 more chapters to go!💜