82

"Wh-Why are you saying that?" The elder questioned sadly. He felt the emotional flow from his lover's mouth.

"My experience with Joon broke me. It put me in a... depressing state of mind. You take all of that away from me, Taehyung." The younger confessed, feeling his face drain from the tension he had caused.

Damn.

"Fuck him."

"He texted you yesterday." The younger blurted out then soon regretted it as he watched his boyfriend's eyes narrow in a furious way.

"What?" Taehyung's blood ran cold at the comment. He thought he was dead. He could've sworn he was. He watched his get shot.

His nightmare wasn't over.

It had just begun, again.

2 months ago...

"Break up with him." Jungkook's devilish mother commanded as she clenched her fist tightly, hoping her son wouldn't argue.

"Okay."

The word 'okay' wouldn't just fly out of Jungkook's mouth unless he didn't mean it.

"I'll break up with Taehyung." The brown haired scoffed, almost losing his voice as he heard his boyfriend gasp behind him.

Was it really the end?

The end of a "perfect" relationship

Of course it wasn't.

"Well...then do it. Right here, right now. In front of me." The bitter nearly elder woman muttered with the sharpest tone. If words could kill she would kill you, easily.

Jungkook slowly turned to his confused, yet depressed boyfriend and winked at him. The elder didn't understand what that meant, nor did he bother to ask.

Lucky he didn't.

"Tae I'm breaking up with you. Sorry." The younger told with no emotion whatsoever. It hurt him to see Taehyung so upset and disappointed at the same time.

Poor thing.

"Are you happy now? Can you leave?" Jungkook asked impatiently as he crossed his manly arms, awaiting for an answer.

"Give me your phone. Now! I want to make sure you can contact him, ever!" The woman yelled as if Jungkook was a 13 year old boy who didn't clean his room.

"Here." The younger said blankly, not making eye contact with his mother, or his "ex" boyfriend.

"I'll be going now. Teayang, you should too. I don't want to talking to my son again." She said. Then she was finally gone.

The witch had vanished away from their lives.

Jungkook swung his head around, now facing Taehyung's. He reached out his hand out to connect with the younger's.

It was his promise ring.

"Why are you giving me this?"

"Since we're broken up, I don't see a point of keeping it. You don't have to promise to love me anymore." The elder sighed as if he'd lost his best friend. Which he thought he did. His true soulmate.

Jungkook didn't bother the respond. He wanted to respond physically, and he did. He pulled the elder by the arm which caused him to halfway trip on top of Jungkook.

"I love you, Taehyung. That's a promise I'll never break." Jungkook confessed as he pressed his lips against his forever lover.

"But what about your mo-" The elder was interrupted as he felt his boyfriend tug onto his hair, exposing his bare neck.

"Don't worry about her. We're together always. Please don't stop loving me. I can't be unhappy again, Taehyung." The younger whispered. His voice grew more serious through every word.

"I promise, I won't stop. Even if you don't love me sometimes. I'll never stop."

Present...

Or was it?

"Taehyung!" Jungkook shouted for the millionth time, trying to get his boyfriend to answer his question as he dazed off.

"I said he wanted to talk to you. I guess he still thinks you two are dating." The elder's boyfriend rolled his eyes, holding Taehyung by his wrist. "Are you hyperventilating?"

"No...I was just remembering something you said." Taehyung showed off his box smiled whilst awkwardly laughing.

"What did I say to make you lose focus? I was literally calling your name for 2 minutes." The boy admitted, running his slick fingers through Taehyung's pink hair.

"Everytime you said my name when you told me you loved me."

A/N: Angst? I don't think so. I hate writing it, I wanted to list everyone in a great mood since it's Tuesday...who likes Tuesdays? Btw did I really love you💜