#30

Taehyung tossed and turned all night. It was very difficult for him to sleep. His anxiety was killing him inside. Plus he had just lost his best friend, Min Yoongi.

Why would his boyfriend force him to come out?

Why would he force him to stop talking to Yoongi.

Why was he so mean?

-

"Yoongi hyung please calm down. He's probably just stressed out about something." Jimin says as he tries to comfort his hyung.

"Fuck him." Yoongi says, furiously as he punches the wall

"Baby stop!" Jimin yells. "Hitting things will not make anything better"

"After all these years...after all these fucking years I protected him. I was there for him when no one else was. Now he never wants to talk to me again" Yoongi says emotionally.

"I understand that you're sad -" Jimin was interrupted.

"I'm not sad. I'm fucking pissed!" Yoongi says as he walks into the kitchen.

Jimin watches from afar.

"Yoongi baby, what are you doing?" Jimin says as he sees him reach for a knife.

"Yoongi!" Jimin screams as he runs to take the knife from Yoongi's hands.

Yoongi was an emotional mess.

"Baby look at me!" Jimin commands, as he wipes his boyfriend's tears. "You can't do this. You can't let Tae break you."

"Don't mention his fucking name." Yoongi says as he slides down the kitchen wall.

Jimin sat down beside him.

Jimin felt his heart crumble.

He couldn't stand to see his baby cry.

"Baby c'mere." Jimin says as he takes Yoongi into his arms to hold him. "I love you. Don't you ever forget that."

Yoongi looks up at Jimin with his tearful eyes.

"I won't forget. Just remember that I love you more...more than I ever loved myself." Yoongi sniffles.

Jimin started to feel his eyes water.

Before he knew it he was crying too.

Yoongi crying, always made Jimin emotional.

They were both too sensitive.

"Baby we have to get up. We have to go to the set today." Jimin says as he wipes his cheek with his palm.

"I'm not going." Yoongi says blankly.

"Hyung we need to go -" Jimin was quickly cut off.

"Baby I really don't want to argue with you right now. I said I'm not going." Yoongi says as he stares at the floor.

Jimin sighs as he get himself off the floor.

"Well you can't just sit on the kitchen floor all day." Jimin says.

"You go. Take the day off for yourself. Leave me here" Yoongi commands.

"Yoongi I'm your manager, but I'm also your boyfriend. I'm never going to leave you behind" Jimin smiles.

"Well don't. I don't care" Yoongi lies.

Yoongi never wanted Jimin to leave him. He loved him too much.

It hurt him to see Jimin leave, but he also didn't want Jimin to see him cry.

"I won't. I'm not going anywhere. We'll just cancel" Jimin says as he reaches for Yoongi's hand.

Yoongi glared at Jimin's hand and strongly ignored it.

"C'mon. Get up!" Jimin begs. "Please" Jimin pouts as Yoongi finally grabbed his hand.

"Don't pout again. You know I hate it" Yoongi rolls his eyes.

"Because you'll easily give in" Jimin smiles as he kisses his boyfriend.

"Ugh shut up. You know I love you" Yoongi says.

-

"Get the fuck up!" Lee Joon says as he shakes his boyfriend.

Taehyung groans as he awakes.

"Baby can you please give me at least 10 more minutes. I haven't slept well" Taehyung complains.

"No. Get the hell up! I need to go get ready for my shoot and you need to get out of here" Lee Joon says as he pulls the blanket off of Taehyung.

"Noooo" Taehyung groans again.

"I'm literally about to kick the shit out of you. Get up!" Lee Joon demands.

"I have a shoot today as well" Taehyung says as he rubs his eyes.

"Oh really?" Lee Joon says. "Will Min Yoongi be there?"

Taehyung takes a moment to remember Yoongi.

He remembers how how they weren't friends anymore.

"Y-Yeah, he'll be there" Taehyung mumbles.

"Y'know what you're not going" Lee Joon says as he throws the blanket back onto Taehyung.

"W-Why? I need to do this. I can't just miss this" Taehyung whines.

"I said you're not going. End of discussion" Lee Joon says as he grabs a shirt.

Taehyung was starting to get pissed off at his bossiness.

"I'm about to take a shower. Don't move!" Lee Joon commands.

I don't fucking care. Taehyung says to himself.

Taehyung looks over to see his phone on the nightstand.

Taehyung could hear the shower running.

"He told me not to move. I wonder if he'll let me get my phone?" Taehyung says as he reaches for his phone.

Warning: The next chapter may contain physical abuse.