75

"Who do you think is at the door?" Taehyung questioned curiously as he pulled away from the boy.

"Um, I never told you why I wanted to have sex in my office, did I?" The younger asked, ignoring his boyfriend's entire question.

That's when Taehyung whipped his head towards his boyfriend. "What are you talking about!"

"Kookie!" Jungkook and Taehyung both heard, following a bang in the door.

"That's my mother."

"Hurry up we need to get dressed." Jungkook panicked and he nearly trips over his feet.

-

Hoseok nearly ran out of his car, shuffling to his front door with keys jangling in his hands.

He was having a panic attack.

Why? He barely knew himself.

"Um, honey. You left the headlights on." Hoseok's wife exclaimed as she watched her quaking husband dash through the door.

"Can we please just talk about this. I wasn't a whore, or anything. I did it for school." Ellie confessed, whilst watching her husband stiffly walk upstairs.

Hoseok paused.

"What else have you been hiding from me?" Hoseok asked in the most calming tone, despite his emotions getting the best him.

"Ever since, you told me you were working with Park Jimin, I've been thinking about him. Non stop, for days." Ellie scoffed as her words felt dry.

Hoseok sighed as he turned his head over. "Upstairs, now."

-

"How are you feeling Joonie?" Jin asked with concern. He sympathized his boyfriend.

Who wouldn't?

"I feel fine, now that you're in here." Namjoon lied through his teeth. "I'm glad you asked to sleep with me tonight. Why did you change your mind?"

Jin couldn't possibly tell Namjoon the real reason why.

It was too...sad.

"I just feel it's right." The older scoffed as he held onto his boyfriend's hand. He felt safe.

But he didn't care about his own safety. He only cared about Namjoon's.

"Okay then. I guess we should practice sleeping together for once. I mean, we're getting married soon." The younger told as a smile formed in his face.

How soon?

"Yeah, I guess so..." Jin felt his throat tighten.

He was afraid.

Afraid for the love of his life's life.

"You're never going to leave me right?" Jin mumbled as tears started to form around his eyes.

The younger twitched as he felt his boyfriend's hand run against his crotch. "Of course not baby. I'm going to be by your side forever.

-

They sat in awkward silence.

"So...you're my Kookie's boyfriend?" Jungkook's mother asked as she sipped her bitter coffee.

Bitter.

"Y-Yes, my name is Taehyung." The boy muttered as he tried to stop the urge of biting his fingernails.

"I know. Kim Taehyung, I saw you modeling for Gucci." Jungkook's mother smiled. Her smile made Jungkook cringe. "I hate Gucci."

A lot.

"Oh. Well yes. That's me." Taehyung grinned awkwardly as he glared at his boyfriend whom was holding his hand.

"Mhm." The woman mumbled as she stared at the two. "Lee Joon was hotter. Looks like Kookie downgraded."

"Mom -" Jungkook was interrupted as his boyfriend squeezed his hand.

"No, no it's okay. I understand you have your own opinions, but what Jungkook and I've been through was difficult. Do you even care about your own son's happiness?"

"His happiness? He disgusts me. Jungkook knows how much I hate...gays."

"Mom! This is my boyfriend, and I love him. So butt the hell out of it!" Jungkook snapped as he escorted her to the door.

"Break up with him. Now."