79

"3 days isn't going to be too bad is it?" Jimin questioned as he threw his luggage into the backseat. Yoongi wasn't a little too excited to go to the States to perform.

"No, of course not. We've been gone away from Korea longer. I know you don't like to leave home, but you don't have to anymore." The older exclaimed as he pecked Jimin in the cheek.

"I'm still your manager y'know? Even when we get married, I'm going to be with you through everything. Plus I'm happier when I see you on stage." The younger's smile carved his precious face.

Yoongi didn't want to admit how relieved he was when Jimin told him he wanted to still go with him. Knowing that his lover was backstage while he was onstage was all he needed to get motivated.

"Okay." And that was it.

-

TheRealestKookie🍪 is typing...

From TheRealestKookie🍪

TheRealestKookie🍪
First things first I’m the realest🤤

Suga.The.Rapper🖕
I’m outside your house now and leaving in 5 minutes
Suga.The.Rapper🖕
Get your dicc out of Tae and come out!

TheRealestKookie🍪
I was bottom last night, but kay!
Seen

-

"Hyung make sure you post on your Snapchat story. I want to see Yoongi perform for once." Jungkook requested whilst hugging Taehyung from behind.

"Namjoon is going too. Maybe while we’re gone, you two can buy us wedding gifts!" Jimin tilted his head as he gave a thumbs up. "Okay let’s go."

"We’ll see you guys is 2.5 days." Taehyung yelled in the most dramatic way possible as he grabbed his boyfriend by the hand. "Let’s watch Dora The Explorer with Korean subs!"

-

Namjoon was partly afraid to leave Jin all alone at home. His fans were crazy and he didn’t want them attacking his fiancé while he was away.

"I love you, okay Jinnie? I’ll call you as soon as I hit ground." Namjoon promised as he swiftly kissed Jin’s forehead.

"You have everything, right? Do you have your passport?" The older asked with concern in his eyes. Not only was he concerned about his personal belongings, but he also didn't want him to leave so soon.

"Yes baby I have it. That was the first thing I grabbed, including my engagement ring." Namjoon smirked as he flashed his platinum engagement ring. 

It was engraved in Jin’s initials. Jin wanted everyone to know that they were engaged. He wanted to scream it to the world.

"Don’t take it off! When you get to America I want you to FaceTime and make sure you have it." Jin commanded as he gave his fiancé a final goodbye.

"I won’t. Just make sure you wear yours too. I don’t want anyone snatching you up." The younger said jokingly, not really.

"Of course. There’s Agust D." Jin pointed out, resting his head into the crook of the younger's neck.

"H-Hey Jin. What’s up Namjoon!" Yoongi said happily as he reached for a hug from his dongsaeng which Namjoon proudly accepted. "Why are you two standing outside?"

"Well I was waiting for you and Jimin actually. We’re getting on the plane together." Namjoon exclaimed as Jin gave him a wide stare.

Jin didn’t feel quite right.

Was his grudge coming back again?

He told him to forgive and forget. The forgetting part was a challenge for him. Remembering made him want to hate again.

He couldn’t do that again.

Not to Namjoon.

"Well you three should get going before you miss your flight. I'm going to miss you guys, Namjoon especially." The older smiled for ear to ear which made Namjoon, not so, worried about leaving him alone.

"I love you so much Jin. Goodbye!" Namjoon said, slowly letting go of his lover’s hand with hesitation.

"It’s only three days. What’s the worst that could happen?" Yoongi told Namjoon as hey walked into crowded airport line.

A/N: I just want to say, thank you for 20k reads. I love and appreciate you all so much! I love you all and I will give you my best💜