81

It was 5 am in Seoul, Korea.

No notifications.

Jin's friend, Mark, had came over to keep Jin company until Namjoon came back to town.

He told Namjoon he would be okay when he was gone.

He lied.

Jin was a trainwreck and it only had been 13 hours. Namjoon hadn't called him at all.

"I finally wake up early for Namjoon and he doesn't even call me. Not a text. Not even a snap." The older sighed, aggressively slamming his phone onto the dining room table.

"Jackson snapped me this mor-" The boy was interrupted as he felt his phone snatched away from his delicate hands.

"Hm, I see your man is texting you. Woah! Well..." The older paused as he stared at the shocking snap from the younger's boyfriend.

"Jin, give me back my cellular device!" Mark commanded whilst reaching his arms over, attempting to grab his phone back.

Fuck.

"Here, take it! You can't see it anyway. I replayed it." Jin laughed historically as he prepared himself for death.

Mark and Jackson would always send each other streaks on Snapchat, but this wasn't just any other streak.

It was sexual.

"What is wrong with you Jin! What was it? What did Jackson send?" Mark asked eagerly. He knew what it could had been, he just hoped it wasn't.

"Little Jack Jack." Jin bursted out in laughter as he passed the phone back to angry Mark.

It was a nude streak.

|

"How do I make you feel. Be honest, are you happy when you see me? Do I brighten up your day a little more?" The younger asked, eyes glowing, head tilting.

"When I'm with you I'm in utopia! Oh my god, why are you the cause of my euphoria!" Taehyung smiled as he clinged onto his lover.

Jungkook was in shock, gently pushing him away from him as he ran downstairs. Leaving Taehyung in confusion.

"D-Did I say something wrong? If I did, I'm terribly sorry." The elder pouted whilst hesitantly making his way downstairs. "Kookie~?"

"Baby...did you just quote a song?" Jungkook inquired. Standing face to face with the younger.

"No. I just wanted to tell you how I honestly feel about you. You make me the happiest person in the world. That's exactly how I feel." Taehyung confessed, his cheeks turning bright red.

Jungkook had never made anyone happy.

At least that's what he thought.

"That rhymed. Utopia is like...heaven right? Do I make you feel heavenly?" The brown haired asked almost giddily, which made Taehyung's heart skip a beat.

Heavenly...

"Yes. Is it possible for a person the already make you feel like your living in heaven?"

Jungkook choked.

"Yes." The younger admitted. He knew he had already found his true soulmate. He knew he didn't have to search anymore.

"How do you feel when you look at me? Do I make you happy too?" Taehyung questioned, swiping his fingers through his blondish hair.

"I don't want to die, anymore."

A/N: The next chapter will have a little angst in it. Also, there will be multiple flashbacks of what happened 2 months ago.