#60

Jimin and Yoongi both walked into the apartment building. They didn't know exactly what room number he was in.

The taxi driver told them directions. Luckily he still was outside with Taehyung's phone and told them directions.

"Do you just want to ask around. Maybe someone knows where Lee Joon's apartment is." Jimin suggested as he sees a whole bunch of people crowding them.

"Is that really him?"

"MIN YOONGI!"

"OPPA!"

Yoongi wanted to throw himself over a bridge. He didn't have time for attention right now. He just needed to find his Taehyung.

"Oh my god it's daddy Yoongi! We all saw your new music video. Can I get your autograph!" A young woman squeals as she pulls out a sharpie.

"Uuh..." Yoongi stares at the girl confusingly. He didn't know what the hell she wanted him to sign. "What do you want me to sign?"

"Daddy Yoongi, can you please sign my boobs! If you want you can sign both." The young girl winks as she hands the sharpie to Yoongi.

Yoongi and Jimin both looked at her is disgust and disbelief.

That's when Jimin immediately took action.

"We're sorry, but he can't do that. That's too inappropriate." Jimin says as he pulls Yoongi away from the crowd.

"Aren't you his manager, Park Jimin?" A tall man asks as he walks up to Jimin.

Jimin quickly moved away from him.

"Weren't you in a sex video? Oh yeah, you are that guy. You were so cute. I see how much you've grown over the years. Don't you remember me? I'm Chanyeol." Chanyeol smiles as he reaches for a handshake.

Jimin proudly left him hanging as he grabbed Yoongi and rushed him into the elevator.

-ding-

There was complete silence. The only thing that could be heard was elevator music.

Yoongi breaks the awkward silence as he taps his fingertips into the elevator railing. "Who was that guy?"

Jimin didn't like lying to Yoongi, at all. He had to stay truthful.

"He's just a guy I went to highschool with." Jimin states. "Can we not ever talk about this and just find Taehyung!"

"We'll talk about it at home baby." Yoongi grins. He knew everytime he grinned or smiled, that everything was going to be okay.

-

"Well the party's tonight. Are you ready?" Hoseok smiles, but his smile quickly disappeared as he saw Ellie, vomiting.

"Ellie!" Hoseok says as he kneeled down beside her cautiously. "I need to take you to a hospital. Something's wrong, let's go!"

Hoseok grabs her arm and pulls her away from the toilet gently.

"Hoseok no, I'm pregnant." Ellie confesses. "I'm 3 months."

-

Namjoon and Jin were both sitting on the park bench with their daughter Pure.

"What the hell made you name her Pure?" Namjoon laughs as he playfully strokes Pure's fur.

"Because she's so pure. She's my angel." Jin smiles as he lays his head onto Namjoon's lap.

"But what about me? I'm pure!" Namjoon feels slightly offended as he kisses his boyfriend's pure lips.

"Please stop. You're my angel too. Don't be jealous over our baby." Jin says as he looks up into Namjoon's heartwarming eyes.

"W-Why are you staring at me?" Namjoon asks as he felt himself start to blush. Looking at Jin was like looking at the gates of heaven to Namjoon.

"You're so beautiful." Jin says as he pulls out his phone. "I'm taking pictures!"

Before Namjoon knew it, Jin had hopped off the bench and took 3 beautiful photos of Namjoon and Pure.

"Are you done baby?" Namjoon grins. He couldn't have been happier. He was spending time with his family.

"Done!" Jin exclaims as he lays his head back onto Namjoon's lap.

"We should marry here." Namjoon says sweetly as he nurses Jin's head into his arms and kisses him.