#40

Lee Joon's taxi had finally arrived.

Taehyung felt the tension between him and his boyfriend.

He knew that his boyfriend wanted to hit him. He could feel it, but he didn't, yet.

"Goodbye baby." Taehyung says as he blows a kiss.

Lee Joon snickered and waved goodbye as they drove away down the street.

Taehyung was finally relieved.

He felt a ton of weight lift off his shoulders.

"Thank god." Taehyung says as he walks into his house.

-

Beautaeful💞
Hey Jungkook I decided that I am coming to the set today😊

TheRealKookie🍪 is typing...

From TheRealKookie🍪

TheRealKookie🍪
Yayyyyy
TheRealKookie🍪
I miss youuuu😭😭

Beautaeful💞
Well I'm on my way now
Beautaeful💞
Tell Yoongi I'll be there
Opened just now

-

Taehyung's boyfriend told him not to go to the shoot today.

Taehyung was breaking a rule.

-

Taehyung finally arrives to the shoot, on time.

He sees Jungkook typing away on his phone, so he decides to sneak up on him.

"Gucci!" Taehyung smiles as he covers Jungkook's eyes.

"Tae?" Jungkook says confusingly.

"You know me!" Taehyung laughs as he turns Jungkook around to face him.

"Oh my god! I thought you'll never come." Jungkook says as he gives Taehyung a big hug.

"Well of course I would. I really missed you Jeon Jungkook." Taehyung says as he slides a strand of hair out of his face.

"God, please stop! You sound so professional. Just call me Kookie." Jungkook smiles.

"The real Kookie!" Taehyung laughs.

Taehyung had forgotten how it felt to laugh.

It felt good.

"Okay well yeah. Has anyone ever told you how beautiful you are? You honestly deserve to be model of the year" Jungkook says as he stares into Taehyung's eyes.

"Um, well my boyfriend does. I wouldn't say I should be more of the year though" Taehyung says nervously as he moves hid hair from his face.

"You have a boyfriend? Oh wow I never knew. I'm happy for you. They're really lucky to have you Taehyung." Jungkook smiles.

"Yeah, we've been together for almost 2 months now. Thanks..." Taehyung pauses. "I'm glad you think so."

"Aww well that's great!" Jungkook says as he touches Taehyung's face.

"Hey stop!" Taehyung yelps.

"What happened to your face? You have a bruise." Jungkook admits.

"I don't really remember. I was just drunk and ran into something." Taehyung lies.

"Damn. You need to stop drinking so much then. It's really not good. I'm not a drinker so I should know." Jungkook says.

Taehyung wanted to tell Jungkook that he wasn't a drinker either, but then he would know he was lying.

"Thank you for looking out for me. Hey, didn't you say you had screenshots?" Taehyung asks.

"Oh yes I still do. I don't understand why you don't remember sending these messages. You must drunk then too." Jungkook laughs as he shows him the screenshots.

Taehyung was surprised.

He knew his boyfriend had his phone.

He knew he had sent those messages, but why?

"Oh my god I'm so sorry. I hope you don't hate me." Taehyung says emotionally.

"Taehyung I could never hate you. It's perfectly fine. I was just so excited that you were gay too." Jungkook laughs nervously.

"Really? Why?" Taehyung asks concerned.

"It's just, when I came out I was afraid. No one ever told me that being a gay idol, would change my career forever. I thought it didn't matter." Jungkook confesses.

Taehyung places his hand on Jungkook's shoulder.

"It doesn't matter." Taehyung says seriously.

"Yeah...by the way. I liked when you called me baby that day. It felt like we were in a relationship." Jungkook laughs awkwardly.

"How did you feel?" Taehyung asks.

"I felt right." Jungkook confesses.