62

Yoongi thought that Taehyung was angry and probably never had the guts to see Lee Joon face to face. He thought the reason Taehyung had gotten himself drunk was because of Lee Joon.

It was not.

He'd gotten drunk not only because he missed Jungkook, but he'd thought that Jungkook didn't love him. He didn't have his phone at the time so he couldn't talk to Jungkook anymore anyway. 

Jimin knew exactly where Taehyung was. He knew Taehyung loved Jungkook from the beginning. Come to think of it, he was his biggest fan.

Taehyung was Jungkook's biggest fan.

Who wouldn't want to date their favorite idol?

Jimin turned to Yoongi as he drove rapidly down the dull streets. It wasn't as crowded as certain days. For a Friday it was pretty quiet.

"I'm not going to tell you not to worry, because I know you're going to worry anyway. I just want to tell you that you can't always help, or save Taehyung in every situation. Sometimes he just needs to save himself just like he did with Lee Joon." Jimin mutters out. Taehyung was like Yoongi's little brother.

His stupid little brother.

Yoongi grips the steering wheel as if he was trying to destroy it. He was frustrated, but he didn't want his baby to know how much this worried him. "Jiminie...let's just go home. Let's just hope that Tae is there. If he's not then... it'll be okay because I still have you."

Jimin blushes a little before he takes Yoongi's hand into his own. "He's okay, I promise."

-

"You're pregnant?" Hoseok asks as his face lit up with confusion. He didn't know how to respond. They've been wanting children for so long and he'd just given up.

"Yes! I found out yesterday morning when you left with Jackson." Ellie mumbles as she bites her lip out of nervousness.

Hoseok's face fell as he heard the news. He didn't want to seem too happy because he didn't want to scare from being too overdramatic. He just stared at her.

"How did you get pregnant?" Hoseok asks as he punches himself. He thought he was daydreaming, again.

"How do you think, silly?" Ellie laughs as she sees Hoseok reach out to her for a hug. "I-I love you, Hobi~"

He smiles as he felt him wife's warmth against his. He finally felt completely complete. He'd finally have a family.

-

Taehyung had almost eaten Jungkook alive. The sexual tension was forming and so was his erection.

Jungkook had to stop it before they'd gone any further. "T-Taehyung what are you doing? Did you read my text I sent you on Snapchat?"

Taehyung stood in total confusion. He didn't even have his phone on him.

Shit! The taxi driver.

Taehyung didn't really care about it much. He could've always bought himself a new phone, but he was a celebrity.

A stranger had a celebrity's phone.

He brushed it off as if nothing happened. He didn't want to worry himself. Then he remembered Lee Joon.

Lee Joon was shot.

He couldn't tell Jungkook about that. He would worry.

"What text on Snapchat? I didn't bring my phone." Taehyung admits. Even though he never had it.

"Oh nevermind, you just said you loved me too. I just thought... nevermind." Jungkook smiled.  Taehyung just told him that he loved him.

"I brought you something." Taehyung states as he reaches into his pocket. He gave Jungkook a slight smile when he handed Jungkook his watch.

"Ah, I forgot I left this." Jungkook groans as he snatches the watch from Taehyung's hands and throws it to the floor.

Taehyung stood, watching Jungkook stomp the Rolex watch into the marble floor.

"W-Why are you doing this? What has the watch done to you?" Taehyung asks. He kind of felt sorry for the watch.

"Lee Joon gave me this piece of shit for our 1 year anniversary. That was the first night we ever fucked." Jungkook cringes at his own words. He hated thinking about Lee Joon.

"Oh really." Taehyung felt a little disgusted. The way Lee Joon had use to touch him and abuse him after saying he loved him.

It hurt.

"Yeah, he stole my innocence. He stole all of me." Jungkook sniffles as Taehyung pulls him in for a hug.

He felt his warmth. He didn't want to let Jungkook go.

Jungkook didn't want Taehyung to leave.

"I purple you Taehyung." Jungkook smiles as he wraps his arms around his neck.