76

2 Months Later...

Mr.LeeJoon☺️
I'm sorry...
Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Can we talk?
3 hours ago

Perfectae🍪🤤
Pardon?
Perfectae🍪🤤
Who is this?

Mr.LeeJoon☺️ is typing...

From Mr.LeeJoon☺️

Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Your boyfriend
Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Did you forget me already?

Perfectae🍪🤤
"Your boyfriend"?!?!🤔
Perfectae🍪🤤
Taehyung and I are very busy sorry, can't talk
Opened just now

-

Lee Joon sat helplessly in his main mansion as he stared at the message. Not knowing what to say. He couldn't be angry. It was all his fault.

He had lost his apartment in Seoul and decided it was best to move back to his hometown in Gwangju.

"Mr. Lee Joon, would you like some more ice?" A young woman said as she kneeled in front of Joon. He was nearly stiff. He could barely move a muscle.

The only thing he could move was his mouth and hands.

"No, no, I'm okay. Thank you anyway. The ice will just weaken the flavor." Joon proclaimed as he struggled to grab his glass from the coffee table.

He had been in a wheelchair a little over month now. He was somewhat paralyzed from his injury.

"I'll get that for you sir." The woman rushed to his aid as she handed him his freshly made tea. It was a bit too strong, but it was the all he wanted to drink.

It reminded him of someone.

Someone important.

Taehyung.

-

"Are you going to be a good boy while I'm gone?" The younger asked the older as he buttoned his button up collared shirt.

Jin pouted and sighed as he helped his fiancé button the last button. "Are you going to be a good boy daddy?" Jin smirked as he kissed the tip of his lover's nose.

Namjoon cupped Jin's face as he gave him a proper kiss. "Always. Don't forget to message and FaceTime me everyday."

The older snickered as he grabbed the younger's shoes.

"I mean it! I don't want my bride slipping away." Namjoon grinned. He hated leaving his baby for so long. Even if it was only 3 days.

"Don't you mean groom?" Jin asked as he hugged his lover from behind. He also hated when Namjoon went away without him.

"Nope. I meant what I said when I called you my bride. Just like the day I proposed to you." The younger smiled, hard enough that his dimples were appearing in his cheeks.

"I meant what I said when I told you you smelled like strawberries." Jin giggled as he felt himself being pushed back. Namjoon was now facing him.

The older stared at the younger with his doe eyes. He didn't say a word, all he could do was stare at the marvelous beauty.

"You're going to be okay, right? At home by yourself?" Namjoon asked as his face grew in concern.

"Of course I will. As long as you call me everyday and night as much as you can." Jin scrunched his nose as he gave his fiancé a peck on the lips.

Not knowing that Namjoon wasn't coming back.

-

"Are you sure you want to wear this? It looks too tight around your belly. Maybe we should resize." Hoseok questioned, touching his wife's stomach with ease.

"It's fine Hobi. Can we go now? Jimin and Yoongi are waiting for us outside." Ellie smiled as she grabbed her husband's hand. "We're coming!"

Ellie and Hoseok made up easily.

All it took was communication, understanding, and trust.

When Ellie and Hoseok stepped foot out if their shared home, Jimin couldn't control his thoughts.

Why does she look even more beautiful, pregnant. She's bringing out my dominant side and I don't like it. I love Yoongi. I fucking love Min Yoongi. We're getting married in 3 months. What the fuck is wrong with me?

Jimin's thoughts rummaged through his brain. He loved Yoongi. He really did.

But he started having thoughts about Ellie.