77

"Hey baby~" Taehyung cooed as he laid in top of his boyfriend's chest.

"Yes baby boy?" Jungkook replied as he continued striking his lover's hair whilst they watched the Korean drama, Heirs.

"When we adopt children and make them our own, can we name one of them Gucci; to make your mother mad?" Taehyung questioned as he hid his face under the cotton blankets.

"We can name them whatever you want kitten." The younger smiled as he pecked Taehyung on the forehead.

Kitten.

"Stop calling me that. I'm not your kitten. You're my kitten." The older told which made the younger rise up.

"Fine, then I'll call you my pussy." The boy grinned at his new nickname and his boyfriend immediately shot it down.

"No!"

"Why can't we both just call each other kitten then?" The younger scoffed, waiting for his Taehyung's answer.

"Fine, but I'm topping tonight." The older smirked as he flies his eyes back onto the television.

"Why? I want to be!" Jungkook shouted as he paused the program; making Taehyung annoyed.

"No, you did last night. It's my turn." The older proclaimed whilst snatching the television remote away from his boyfriend.

-

"Your baby bump is showing beautifully." Yoongi complimented as he clinked his glass with Hoseok's. "To friends."

The clinking of the champagne glasses snapped Jimin out of his daydream.

"To friends." The other three said in unison.

"Y-Yeah it's perfect." Jimin mumbled under his breath, hoping his fiancé didn't here.

"Thank you oppa." Ellie smiled as she drank her glass of lemonade. Not knowing she had just started a war.

"You're welcome Ellie." Jimin and Yoongi said simultaneously.

Silence.

"Jimin baby, she was talking to me." Yoongi smiled gently as he rubbed his fiancé's hand slowly.

"I think she was thanking me. I told her it was perfect." The younger told as he aggressively sipped his champagne.

"Ji- Nevermind him, but you're welcome jagi." The older said, not knowing they he had three pairs if eyes staring at him.

Ellie cleared her throat, not knowing what to say. "Um, Yoongi I was actually thanking your fiancé, Jimin."

Facepalm.

"Oh." Yoongi snickered as he snaked his arm around Jimin's shoulders. "I'm sorry baby. I was mistaken."

Awkward.

-

-knock knock-

"Oh I'll get it Mr. Lee Joon." His assistant manager told as she bolted to the front door to meet a very familiar face.

"Hello, is Lee Joon here?" Jay Park asked as the woman stared at him as if he was god himself. "Uh, are you okay?"

"Y-Yes h-he's here da- I mean Mr. Park." The woman stuttered, losing her humanity almost. She felt like she was going to faint.

She was his biggest fan.

"Oh, you can just call me Jay, babe." Jay Park smirked purposely, making the young woman bow continuously before inviting him in.

The house was...

Cleaner than usual.

Since Joon couldn't walk anymore, the house always stayed clean and organized due to the maids and his assistant.

"Aww Joon, look at you. How did it feel to be shot?" Jay Park asked joking, kind of. "But seriously how did it feel?"

"Why are you here Jay? Are you here for money because of the settlement?" Joon asked annoyed as he stared forward; unable to face Jay.

He couldn't move his neck.

"I don't want your fucking money Joon. I also don't want revenge." Jay Park proclaimed as he sat in front of him, eyes narrow. "I want an apology."

"Sorry."