97

Music was flowing through Jin's earphones. He was just like his fiancé, he couldn't go anywhere without them. It was like a prized possession that he was truly attached to.

Jin clutched onto his phone, hoping Namjoon would call him and tell him that it was all a dream and that everything was okay. Tell him that he would be landing shortly.

When did innocent become a nightmare.

"Look at him. Wait don't look at him." Taehyung told his boyfriend as they both turned their heads away from Jin whom was sitting in the seat in front of them.

"Then why would you tell me to look at him then?" The younger asked in an annoyed tone, scooting down in his seat and placing him feet on Taehyung's lap.

"He's crying again, and that jerk beside him isn't doing anything about it. That dick." The elder proclaimed as he thought of a not so brilliant idea. "Hey, let's switch seats."

Jungkook glared up at his boyfriend lazily. "I don't feel like moving. Not even for you Taehyung."

"C'mon, please. I want to kick the shit out if this guys seat." Taehyung begged.

"Do you want to be thrown off the plane before we even land? That guy looks mean and...strong." Jungkook said which didn't mean a thing to the elder. It was a shame that Jin had to sit by someone whom he didn't know at a depressing time like this with no one to comfort him.

"How is kicking a stranger's seat going to help Jin hyung? Don't make matters worse for all of us baby. Just leave him be and wait until be all land, okay?" Talking to Taehyung was like talking to a very tall brick wall. Before Jungkook knew it he had kicked the stranger's seat.

-

"You don't deserve this opportunity, but you got it." Jay Park sighed as he hopped out of his vehicle. Sadly, Lee Joon's caretaker had to deal with him everyday.

"So Jungkook and Taehyung both live here, together?" Lee Joon asked as Jay rolled his eyes. He was a pain in the ass when he could walk, now he's an even bigger pain.

"I would say no, but you're too stupid to understand sarcasm. Now can you please sit your ass right there while I get your wheelchair." Jay Park's patience was limited.

"Oh, you don't have to do that sir. I'm his caregiver it's my job." Lee Joon's caregiver proclaimed, whilst giving Jay Park a wide grin which showed her imprinted dimples.

"A beautiful girl like you shouldn't have to do things like this now should they?" Jay smirked which made the girl blush uncontrollably. Did I mention she was a huge fan of him?

"Can you stop flirting with my caregiver and let her do her damn job!" Joon shouted as he sat in the car. It was fairly hot outside and the temperature had no mercy.

"Mhm, it looks like your medication is wearing off Mr. Lee Joon." His caregiver told, swiftly making her way toward her medical bag. Lee Joon took several medications throughout the day that he could not go a day without.

Jay glared at Lee Joon for a second before walking over to him. He honestly couldn't stand to look at him sitting in his car any longer, although conversely he was glad he could finally apologize to the two people he'd hurt.

"You changes, huh? Everything you say is nothing but a load of bullshit. Since you want to own up to your fuck ups, why don't you do it. Go ahead. Walk into Jungkook and Taehyung's house and apologize." Jay Park said viciously while pulling Lee Joon by the arm.

"Yah! Stop! Stop! Stop, I'm falling!" Lee Joon shouted before falling onto the concrete pavement. He didn't fall as hard as Jay Park expected, but it was hard enough for him to yell in panic.

"Oh, no! Mr. Lee Joon, are you okay?" Joon's caregiver questioned in slight fear as to what she had just witnessed. She had to take special care of Lee Joon until he could walk again, or she would be fired on the spot.

She pretended to care about Lee Joon obviously because her paycheck depended on it. On the bright side, he wasn't as active and sadistic thanks to his paralyzation.

Mr. Lee Joon gave his caregiver a fierce stare and groaned through frustration. "Did you see what this idiot did to me Mina? Help me!" Mina couldn't do anything except help him anyway. No matter how much of a jerk he had been acting.

"Ooh you're name is, Mina?" Jay Park asked in a soft tone of voice, wanting to kick Lee Joon in the throat. "I think that's beautiful."

Mina smiled as a flare of redness flashed across her pale face. Jay thought she looked gorgeous. Only if he could spend a little more time with her, excluding Joon out of the picture.

"There you go sir," Mina cleared her throat as she glared over to Jay. "Are Jungkook and Taehyung nice people? I don't want anyone to stress Mr. Lee Joon out."

"They're great people. They're innocent people who deserve every good thing that comes for them. You are not that thing. It's hard as hell to get to the top, but just one push will get you back down again; and that's when you lost everything." Jay told which made Lee Joon feel like a monster.

He understood exactly how Jungkook and Taehyung felt about him.

Because at one point, he felt the same way.

A/N: I'm now debating on if I should continue this book further or not.