#50

"No! This can't be true!" Taehyung says as he immediately jumps up from the couch.

"No fucking way that duck is here. Why did you leave your location on?" Jungkook asks furiously.

"I-I don't know. He told me to keep it on at all times. I f-forgot." Taehyung admits as he starts to chew on his fingernails.

Jungkook quickly snatches his boyfriend's phone.

-

Beautaeful💞
What do you want?

Mr.LeeJoon☺️ is typing...

From Mr.LeeJoon☺️

Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Ahh I see you finally text back😊

Beautaeful💞
Just tell me what you want

Mr.LeeJoon☺️
I want you...
Mr.LeeJoon☺️
C'mon I came back just to see you now can you open the door.

Beautaeful💞
Where are you??

Mr.LeeJoon☺️
Where do you think I am baby boy?
Mr.LeeJoon☺️
I'm at your little friend's house....Min Yoongi
Opened just now

-

"What are you doing? Are you really texting him?" Taehyung asks as he walks toward Jungkook.

"Taehyung I'm going to need you to go into the kitchen for a while." Jungkook says as he takes off his watch.

"W-Why? What are you doing?" Taehyung asks nervously.

"Just trust me. Go into the kitchen, now!" Jungkook commands as Taehyung quickly shuffles to the kitchen.

-knock knock-

Fuck.

"Kookie~" Taehyung whispers from the kitchen, but Jungkook ignores.

-click-

The front door suddenly opens.

"Lee Joon." Jungkook says softly as he stares into Lee Joon's eyes.

"Jungkook? What the fuck are you doing at Min Yoongi's house? And what the fuck did you just call me?" Lee Joon yells as he aggressively pushes Jungkook to the floor.

"Mr. Lee Joon I meant. I'm just so surprised at why you are here?" Jungkook asks cautiously.

"What the fuck did I tell you. I told you to never leave your fucking house unless you ask me first. How dare you question me. Why the fuck are you here?" Lee Joon asked as he kneeled down in front of Jungkook. Jungkook looked completely uncomfortable at how close Lee Joon was close to him. 

"I-I was just at the shoot. I get bored at home alone so I just wanted to come home with Yoo-" Jungkook was cut off as Lee Joon bangs his head against the floor.

Jungkook let out a loud yelp.

"P-Please s-stop..." Jungkook begs. "I've never hurt you a day in my life. Why are you hurting me?"

Lee Joon was fed up. He was almost mad at the whole world. The only thing he didn't understand was why he was so angry.

"Look at me you trash!" Lee Joon commands. "You're going with me. You're coming home with me right now and we're going to go over the rule book once again. Then after that I'm punishing you for breaking rule number 9, got it!"

"NO! BUT YOU GOT THIS YOU STUPID MOTHERFUCKER!" Yoongi yells at the top of his lungs as he swings a lamp over Lee Joon's head.