three ; the world's grossest make out session

"round three! now remember boys, winner gets to take home the championship title as well as one hundred thousand dollars!" at that, the crowd goes wild.

"what? when you said this was the biggest championship is australia, you should've told me there would've been so much money involved. why don't i do this for a living. wait- why the fuck do you guys not box?" i ask, shocked at the amount of money grey or luke could make.

"do you see them? i would be dead by now." tyler chuckles at calum's response and i roll my eyes.

"plus," tyler adds "this is championship. luke gets paid half this per match usually."

"half this?? you guys are college dropouts, please tell me how you became friends with him?" i point in luke's direction as the countdown for round three begins on a big screen.

both boys ignore my question as they chant the countdown with the crowd. i decide to interrogate them later and instead chant along with them.

as soon as the match begins, everyone's on their toes, watching every move.

luke doesn't let a moment slip. his glove connects with grey's jaw in seconds.

not before long, grey is passed out on the ground and luke's hand is high in the air, signalling a victory.

"and the championship titles goes to the our very own- luke hemmings for the second year in a row!!"

i clap alongside tyler and calum despite being slightly horrified at what i had just witnessed. never did i think i would find joy in finding a man being brutally beaten up.

"let's go, let's go!" tyler was tugging on my wrist.

"where are we going?" i ask.

"to go say congrats to the man himself!" calum replied for him.

i had to be face to face with luke? good luck to you bella. you can't even form a coherent sentence when you're talking to yourself. have fun trying to form one in front of someone who broke the hottness scale.

"we're with luke. tyler and calum. she's with us." tyler tells the man standing outside of luke's designated room.

instead of saying anything, he just gestures his hand to go in after checking some list on a clipboard.

tyler twists the doorknob and there in all his glory was luke hemmings.

"my fucking man!" calum shouts.

as soon as luke hears calum's voice, he turns around with a grin on his face.

i try to shield myself as much as i can to block any awkward conversation that could result from luke seeing me for the first time.

luke gives both boys a hug and they ease into conversation. they were close friends- that much was true.

"wait so what happened out there? the luke hemmings i know never gets distracted." tyler asks.

luke contemplates his answer before making eye contact with me for the first time since i've entered the room.

"saw a new face in the crowd, is all."

"what kind of new face could possibly could divert your attention that much robert?" tylers asks, clearly oblivious to what he meant.

luke tears his eyes from mine and begins to talk to tyler again.

"a pretty one." he finally says.

i slightly blush at his words and fix my eyes to the ground.

"so thomas, greg, are either of you going to introduce me to this new face?" luke questions. none of the boys catch on as i do. as soon as he says new face, my eyes land back on his.

"this," tyler says, wrapping his arm around my shoulder, "is my baby sister bella."

i flush at his nickname for me as he mushes me with his arm.

"only three years younger..." i mutter. i was technically four years younger than tyler but i was turning 18 in a month.

"ahh, baby bells. i wish i could say it was a pleasure to meet you."

i furrow my eyebrows at his harsh words. i knew nice luke hemmings was too good to be true. before i know it, i'm being pulled into a hug by the same guy who clearly did not enjoy my presence.

"i wish we could've met in better terms. preferably ones where you were not my friend's baby sister." luke whispers in my ear so calum or tyler could not hear it.

his words only confuse me more as he pulls apart.

"that's luke for you, grade a asshole." calum laughs, punching his shoulder. 

the conversation could have gone on for much longer, but it was interrupted by someone else opening the door.

"luke!!" i hear a voice squeal.

two arms wrap around luke and much to my dismay- i witness the world's grossest make out session.