thirty three ; pros and cons

"stop moping around." michael groans as i go into the pantry to grab my third rice krispy treat.

"i'm not moping around." i huff, taking a gigantic bite into the bar.

"i thought falling in love was supposed to be fun." michael says, grabbing the rest of my rice krispy treat and taking a bite out of it.

"falling in love? who said that? also, you do realize we have more rice krispy treats. you didn't need to take a bite out of mine." i mumble in annoyance.

michael shakes his head as if he couldn't tolerate me anymore and walks back to the couch we were previously sitting on after i finally decided to get up out of bed.

as soon as michael sits down, i sit in between his legs and turn towards the tv screen. we were watching the office mindlessly to distract from school starting back up in two days.

and of course, as a distraction from my possible inkling of liking luke hemmings.

but as i am, i quickly revert back to what i can't seem to get my mind off of. the only logical thing that i, bella, would find is to make a pros and cons list.

michael was lightly tracing patterns on my arm and i realized i certainly couldn't get up and write the list down because michael would most definitely punch me in the face for continuing to worry about him- so i decided to make a mental list right then and there.

though i wanted to believe the only pro to luke hemmings was that he was hot, luke also seemed to care about me, at least that's what i gathered from what happened when we went swimming. he was also funny and charming.

dang it bella, you're whipped.

"what are you thinking about." michael whispers, looking down at me. his blonde hair was getting long enough to a point where it nearly covered his eyes but he looked good like that. michael always looked good no matter what his hair was like.

"thinking about what character from the office i would be if i had to play someone." i had thought of this before so it was what first came to mind.

"and who did you decide on?" michael asks.

"i think i would be jim. pre-liking pam though." michael gives me a funny look as to why i would choose only a certain era of jim but i shrugged it off.

though a hopeless romantic, the thought of liking someone as much as jim liked pam was scary- so season one jim was prime for me.

"who do you think i'd be?" michael asks. he was was still tracing on my arm but this time he was writing words. i tried to find out what they were but it started with corn and the most recent one was iceberg.

"dwight." i giggle, looking at the screen and watching dwight talk about how he wished he could menstruate so he didn't have to use calendars anymore. though michael and i have watched the office at least three times all the way through, it never got old.

"oh no, you better be joking." michael says while watching with me.

"can't you see the resemblance?" i ask, playing along.

"that's it. you've been acting up all day." michael says before pushing me off of him.

i start laughing at his idiotic behavior but begin laughing harder when he begins to tickle me.

"stop it. i can't breathe-" i try to salvage a few more words but all i could do was wheeze from laughter.

"woah! what is happening over here?" i hear a voice say.

michael immediately stops tickling me but then follows up by wrapping his arms around me and pulling me closer.

i look at who entered the living room and see tyler holding his computer up with one hand and a glass in the other. he was also wearing his glasses which he occasionally does.

"tyler, be honest. what character from the office would i be?" michael asks, not answering his previous question.

"dwight, because you're a loser and so is he." tyler responds, putting his glass in the sink.

i dramatically gasp at his comment and put my heart over my chest- well attempt to considering michael was still holding me.

"don't call dwight a loser!" i shout.

"dwight? what about me?" michael asks, looking down at me.

i shrug which results in michael pushing me back off of him and scoffing.

"ok well now that you two weirdos are done, i need to borrow the living room." tyler says, sitting down on the free spot next to me.

"why?" i ask, frowning. we weren't even done with the episode yet.

"well, sorry to cut your guys' date short but i have one of my own. a study date if i do say so myself." tyler adjusts the glasses on his face and smirks at us.

"first of all, not a date. two, what are you studying for? you dropped out of college." i ask, lightly shoving tyler.

"you guys can't tell me you guys don't consider this a date. in my mind, you guys have been dating since the day you guys first met." tyler responds, situating himself.

"i thought i wasn't allowed to date." i huff in annoyance. all this talk about dating just reminded me of luke.

"michael has the experience of a goldfish. he also wouldn't hurt a fly. the only person you're allowed to date is michael."

at that, michael scoffs in disbelief.

"hey mr.player, this may blow your mind, but i like to pay attention to one girl at a time. that makes me a good person, not inexperienced. also, i'm not a virgin you asshole." michael mutters, getting off the couch.

"really?" tyler mouths, looking at me. his eyes were widened. i roll my eyes and get off the couch as well, not even bothering to ask him who he had a date with or waiting for his response as to what he was studying.

"yes, dumbass." i mouth back, following michael.

all in the midst of this new drama, i didn't even realize that i didn't start listing the cons to luke hemmings.

a/n

yall i just had the best idea for michael tea omg

also 5sos 7 years are coming up and it makes me want to cry

also follow me on insta: suckerforzarry i make mediocre ae edits kisses