seventeen ; mad

"i don't have to tell you everywhere i go!" i shout at tyler who was currently following me everywhere i went.

i was too tired to take a shower so i planned on taking one tomorrow, but thanks to tyler, i was not allowed to fall asleep until i had answered his questions.

i had already changed out of my clothes in the bathroom where tyler had continued to yell at me through the door and now, i was washing my face as he continued to shout in my ear. i made the mistake of opening the door between brushing my teeth, and now he won't leave me alone.

"you're right, you don't have to tell me everywhere you go but you do have to tell me when you leave midday and return late at night! also, why is your hair wet?"

"well dad, why do you think my hair would be wet?" i ask, glaring at tyler.

"you did not!" tyler shrieks, his mouth wide open.

"i did." i nod to affirm his thoughts even though i had no idea what he was implying.

"shut up! you're so young! even i haven't done that!" tyler shouts, running up to me and clutching onto my shoulders and shaking me.

"what do you mean? yes, you have! i've seen you do it before!" i was aggravated with tyler at this point because he was clearly lying to me.

"i can assure you that you have never seen me have shower sex! i mean i've always wanted to try-" i cut tyler off and cover my ears in disgust.

"that is not what i was talking about tyler! i went swimming headass!" i shout, lightly laughing but smacking tyler as well.

tyler blanks at my words and straightens himself up. "i mean that's what i was talking about too. i was just- it was a metaphor."

tyler clears his throat but then remembers what i had just said. though i know tyler is not keen on me swimming, he looked more shocked than anything.

"swimming? you don't even know how to swim. who taught you? when? where?" tyler goes back to the interrogating and i roll my eyes at him. now keeping track of how many times i did roll my eyes, it was very frequent.

"see tyler, this is what i'm talking about. you don't need to know my every move. if i want to learn how to swim, let me." i sigh.

"you remember what happened last time you went swimming!" i have a quick flashback at his words, but shake my head to get rid of the thoughts.

"i don't want to talk about this right now tyler.  i'm tired," i grumble, falling into my bed. it was true, i was extremely exhausted. i didn't know it, but swimming with luke was a whole different level than simply working out.

tyler sighs but doesn't leave the room.

"scoot over." he finally says, pushing me slightly. i smile lightly and move over to make room for tyler. every time he was "mad" at me, he would sleep next to me. when he was truly mad, tyler gave me the silent treatment for weeks on end. he was a stubborn person, just like me, so i tried to never get on his bad side.

"i love you bella, you know that right?" tyler kisses my temple and lays down next to me. i turn my body and face him.

"i love you too ty." we both fell asleep next to each other as we had been doing for years now when we were slightly irritated with each other.