thirty ; the chilling adventures of bella

the chilling adventures of sabrina. that has been the last 3 hours of my life.

calum and tyler left for luke's boxing match about two hours ago after i helped tyler type in spanish to impress this girl. the anger in tyler evidently dissipated as i looked down on my phone not even thirty minutes later and saw a snapchat notification from calum- the notification being a picture of the three of them smiling at the camera.

i felt happy that the boys had made up and that the moment of drama was truly only a moment and that i don't have to worry about anyone being mad at me. this time, i was going to stay away from luke hemmings. why? because my brother said so and if i know anything, it was that you never want your older brother to be mad at you. at least if he's like tyler anyway.

so that brings me to the situation i'm in right now. watching sabrina falling in love with harvey kinkle as i fall in love with him as well. and maybe nicholas also. sometimes the good and the bad guys are equally attractive.

keeping my eyes glued to the screen, i lean closer and closer to the laptop. sitting on my bed and watching this off my laptop was not a good idea considering i was centimeters away from the screen and with my nerdy glasses on my face due to my contacts being removed, i looked like a whole loser. red and black pajama pants and a harry styles sweatshirt with thick black glasses? take me back to my one direction days.

"oh my god, what the hell is she?" i whisper to myself, watching the demon-lady slowly start to peel off her face.

right when the climax hits and the demon-lady is about to kill the guy in front of her, i let out a high-pitched scream, feeling something against my leg.

"oh hell no, not today satan." i mutter, taking the popcorn off my lap and getting off my bed after pausing the show. i look down and see what the culprit was and examine my bedsheets.

"are you kidding me?" i mouth. i see a notification on my phone and begin to laugh due to the feeling against my leg being a vibration from my phone.

"bella, you are the dumbest person in the entire world."

i sit back down onto my bed and play the episode again. i had a total of five minutes left of the first season and decided i could multitask these last few minutes.

i open up my phone and see a notification from calum.

of course.

4 unread messages from cal es mal

cal es mal: yoooo bells

cal es mal: tyler wanted me to tell u that he's not coming back 2nite

cal es mal: we partyin hard

those were the first three messages that were sent but there was a more recent one that i'm guessing he forgot to send.

cal es mal: stay safe

i smile at the text messages. calum hood deserved absolutely everything in the world. sometimes he was more like a brother than tyler. more responsible, for sure. that was out of the question.

"oh my god baby, i'm so sorry for not paying attention to you." i say, realizing that ross lynch was back on the screen.

for the next three minutes, i am engrossed in the season finale. once those three minutes are over though, i finally decide to end my very exciting night.

"i can't believe it ended like that!" i shout, getting off my bed and brushing the crumbs off my lap.

for someone who was home alone, i really did tend to talk to myself a lot.

oh well.

thinking about the intense season finale instead of conversing with myself out loud this time, i get up to brush my teeth. i had already taken a shower and was dressed into my pajamas so this was really the only thing keeping me from passing out right then and there.

taking my toothbrush off its stand, i put a good amount of toothpaste onto the bristles and begin to brush my teeth.

brushing my teeth was one of my favorite activities of the night. it meant i was done for the day and could officially go to sleep. not to mention it was a good three minutes to think.

when i got out of the shower earlier, i had re-wrapped the bandages around my thigh. it wasn't necessarily looking better but at the same time, i could lightly walk on it now. neither calum nor tyler even noticed that i was limping and hoped that would continue and maybe i wouldn't even have to tell them about this whole situation.

when i'm done brushing my teeth, i put my toothbrush back and make my way to my bed.

before i can go to bed though, i see a rock being flung out my window.

"what the hell?" i mutter, slowly walking over to the window. before i can come into view with anything though, i stop myself.

no bella, bad idea. what if this is a new gang way to kidnap girls. walking over there would really put you in peril.

but also, it could be michael's dumbass way of scaring me. usually he just entered the apartment with his key because i had the stupid idea of getting him a key made.

plus, how conveniant would it be that the apartment room that has a window in it is mine? very conveniant for michael.

not to mention, did nobody see him doing this? though the window looked out into a parking lot with a total of two trees (one was, to my advantage, right in front of my window), you would think someone would notice.

determined that it was michael, i make my way over to the window and look down.

"are you kidding me?" i say, seeing a quiff of blonde hair standing in an empty parking lot, holding two rocks in his hand.