eight ; meet you in the hallway

getting ready for a party was more difficult than i had expected. i had been to a party before, but none of them were at ashton irwin's house.

ashton irwin was legendary for his parties. not to mention, extremely cute. i had told michael and calum i had a tiny crush on him but they bolted as soon as i said his name. along with his knack for throwing parties, he was also a player. his player tendencies really blossomed, however, when his ex-girlfriend cheated on him. everyone knew about it because he went and beat up the guy she slept with who was— in fact—tyler. but to his defense, he didn't know ashton had a girlfriend, much less that it was the girl he was seeing. ashton quickly realized that and forgave him and that brings me to my current situation- what to wear to impress ashton irwin.

i hadn't seen ashton in ages. not since a little get together we had during the new year- which was nearly six months ago.

"michael!" i shout.

michael had stayed over since the boys' little video game session and i was in desperate need of his help.

"yes love?" he asks, entering my room.

"i don't know what to wear tonight." i whine.

"don't wear anything." he jokes, making himself comfortable on my bed.

"stop! i need actual help. you know who's going to be there tonight." i hint at the obvious elephant in the room.

"ah, yes. the infamous ashton irwin. part-time drug dealer, full-time asshole." he states.

i roll my eyes at michael's dramatic description.

"you don't even know ashton. you can't just assume he's a drug dealer. and plus, he's never been an asshole to me." i emphasize.

"yeah, because he wanted to and currently very much wants to get in your pants."

"help me or i'm seriously going to leave you stranded tonight with no ride." i argue.

"fine. fine. let me see what we have to work with." michael begins to throw around clothes, not really noticing where he's tossing them. i let him do it because he honestly can whip up a nice outfit and that's exactly what i needed tonight.

"this?" michael asks skeptically, holding up a little black dress i had bought a while back.

"no michael, that dress is reserved for the strip club." i scoff.

"no need for the extra sass young lady." michael exhales as he bends down to pick up a top.

"this with your ripped black skinny jeans?"

i look up from my phone and notice he's holding up a tan tank top with a deep v neck. it was also something i would not normally wear, but it was perfect for tonight's occasion.

i jump up and hug michael.

"thank you, you lifesaver."

michael pushes me off of him and laughs slightly.

"no problem bella. now hurry up and get ready, we need to leave in 30 minutes." michael leaves my room and once again, i'm left by myself.

i quickly slip on my outfit and accessorize with a few rings and a bracelet. i take a palette and rub some brown eyeshadow on my eyelid, not extremely talented with makeup. when i'm finally somewhat happy with my appearance, i apply some strokes of mascara on my bottom and top eyelashes and call it a day.

i was not very skilled when it came to makeup. i could barely apply falsies, but i was okay with it. makeup was too much work for me anyway. it was hard enough putting on clothes in the morning.

i swipe on some chapstick, grab my purse, and put on my shoes. when i finally leave my room, i'm greeted with three very unfriendly faces.

"you took forever." michael sighs and drags me along with him. the boys were out the door in seconds.

"you know, you could've told me to hurry up." i explain.

"something tells me you wouldn't have heard us over harry styles telling you to meet him in the hallway." i look up to see that it was calum who had said that and i quietly giggle at his words.

"just get in the car fatasses." tyler says.

before i knew it, we were on our way to ashton irwin's house and harry styles' sweet voice was replaced with explicit rap.