seven ; party

it was a difficult, difficult task. 

getting up i mean. 

when i finally did roll out of bed though, it did not seem like it. though i was showered and brushed and nicely groomed, i was still wearing the pink pajamas that i bought from target. 

"why do you look like that?" calum questioned when i came downstairs. calum and michael were over and i had just joined them in playing FIFA. 

"i ask that question in my head every time i see you but you don't see me saying it out loud." i mumble. 

"did you even-"

"yes. i took a shower, i shaved my legs, my eyebrows are- in fact- done. thank you for asking. i just find it unnecessary to look presentable in front of people who aren't worth it." i say, cutting off tyler who was about to ask the question. 

"hey!" michael shouts, addressing me for the first time since i've entered the room. he was currently in a very intense video game session with tyler. 

"there's a party at ashton's tonight." tyler says, not talking to anyone in particular. 

"i'm in." calum says, yawning.

"me too." michael was too engrossed in his game to even check to see if i wanted to go and would've said something different if he had seen my intense head shaking. 

i was not a party girl.

booze? don't and can't drink. boys? none of them interest me. dancing? can't do it. 

"you know what that means bella." tyler sings. 

i knew exactly what that meant. 

"no." i sternly say, crossing my arms. "i refuse to."

"well no one's gonna be home and you know i'm not leaving you alone." tyler says. 

"tyler, i am 17 years old. you are insane if you think i need a babysitter!" i shout. 

"i have an idea." calum smirks at me and i close my eyes and put my head in my hands. calum's ideas were never good. ever. 

"why don't we leave her with asher." calums suggests. 

i shake my head no more intensely than when they had asked about the party. there is no way they can leave me alone with asher, especially after what happened last time. 

last time meaning asher set the kitchen on fire after trying to make some gourmet meal he had found on pinterest. asher was five years older than tyler and calum and he was a mess- which was the nicest way to possibly put it. they had met in a bar somewhere, and somehow they all had become friends- to my demise. asher was not even that bad aside from the constant dirty jokes he cracked and the lack of remorse he had when he hurt people's feelings. 

the last thing i wanted was to be stuck in an apartment with him, again. 

"that's it! choose your pick bella, party or asher." tyler asks. 

"i guess the party it is, but if i want to leave then you will give me the keys to your car no questions asked." i negotiate. 

"okay, but you'll have to come back with michael, and you have to come back for us if we ask. unlike you- we'll be having fun and drinking." 

"fun doesn't equal drinking." i mutter before leaving the room with my arms crossed against my chest. 

a/n

i know the chapters are short, i just find them easier to conclude 

LOVE YA, MWAHH

the boxer // lrh auजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें