twenty one ; cut

"are you kidding me?" michael shouts, watching us make our way down the rocks. "i'll watch from here!"

luke rolls his eyes from behind me but continues to make his way down as i watch him. 

"keep your eyes ahead of you princess. wouldn't want you to hurt yourself little girl." i quickly turn to face the rocks ahead of me and blush. what is it with him and nicknames? little girl, pretty girl, princess. it's like they're never-ending.

when we finally reach the bottom, luke goes ahead of me and jumps into the water. when he emerges, he has a wide smile on his face and i laugh at him.

"ok, today we're gonna try it without my help." luke says. i freeze up on the thought of doing it by myself but shake it off. children swim, i can do it too.

"yeah, alright." i shake my head and step down into the water with luke.

luke and i do a few practice runs, going back and forth the short ends. luke promises the water is only six feet tall as he can walk across it. that didn't help me in particular since i was extremely short but it made me feel better that there were no steep falls.

"ok, i think you're ready." luke says. we had gone across together a few times now as michael cheered endlessly as i made each lap. 

i nervously laugh, too scared to actually say anything.

"hey, listen to me." luke grabs my chin and directs it so i was looking straight into his eyes. "you've got this. you're a natural. if you need help, just call me over. i won't let anything happen to you."

i nod my head and sink in luke's word. if he and michael had faith in me, i could too. or at least i hoped i could.

luke slowly let go of me and i get ready. my hand slowly lets go of the rock and i begin to make my way across.

breathe bella, you've got this. i could feel my heart pounding and could barely hear michael and luke's cheers over it. i keep moving my hands back and forth and my legs continued to push me forward. when i make it to the opposite side, i grab onto the rock for dear life. i smile widely because i had made it to the other side.

"i did it!" i shout, laughing.

"that's my best friend!" michael screeches, looking down from the top.

"i told you bella. i knew you could do it." luke was clapping and smiling also.

when i was ready to make my way back, i spin around to position myself but feel a sharp pain in my thigh. my breathing begins to accelerate as i see a large cut across of it. i look over to the rock i was holding onto and there was a large piece of glass wedged into it.

"fuck," i mutter, beginning to feel dizzy.

"bella, what's wrong?" luke shouts, already on his way over.

"i cut myself on- on this glass that's over here." i couldn't tell how deep the wound was but i could feel the throbbing through the water and it was making me extremely nauseous.

"fuck! fuck, bella listen to me." luke was at my side by now yet all i could do was stare at the cut in my thigh.

luke snaps in front of my face and i finally pay attention to him.

"listen to me, we need to get you out of the water. it could already be infected. i'm gonna carry you over, ok?" i nod my head at luke's words,

i wrap one of my arms around luke and we make our way back to the rocks.

a/n

all this drama dumb as fuck.

a) arzaylea has always been a lying bitch
b) y'all really believe luke hemmings who has his x box username as cheesietoastie is gonna snort coke and hire prostitutes ???
c) also u think that luke really cheated after hEaring ghost of you wow y'all are ugly