twenty nine ; stop being a pussy

"did you get them to come because luke won't stop pacing."

michael clifford called me back and he still hasn't left luke's side.

"i don't think they're coming. i feel really bad. what should i do?" i ask michael. calum had left my room a while ago and luke's boxing match started soon yet i hadn't heard the front door open or close so it was evident that no one had left the house.

"go out there. you're not going to get them to forgive you if you stay in your room all day bella." michael says. i could tell he was frowning on the opposite end.

"forgive me? they don't need to forgive me because i did nothing wrong! i need them to stop being petty." i huff into the phone.

"just get them to come please," michael lowers his tone of voice and begins to whisper "i don't want him to lose."

lose? losing wasn't in luke's dictionary. if luke hadn't lost a match since he's begun fighting then why would he lose one now? just because his two friends didn't come? i'm sure he would do just fine without them but i still wanted to help michael and luke's nerves.

"i'll see what i can do." i say, hanging up on michael after we exchanged 'goodbyes' and 'i love yous'.

apparently seeing what i can do meant laying on my mind for thirty minutes because as soon as i was about to open the door to leave my room, i chickened out and laid down.

okay bella, stop being a pussy. you can do this. just go outside. maybe make small talk with tyler. he's your brother. you came out of the same place he did. he threw up all over you when you were six. just your brother.

i huff a breath of confidence and nod my head, opening the door. i slowly walk out and peek to see if tyler or calum were anywhere to be found. i cringe when i head tyler's voice coming from the kitchen right around the corner. i was hoping he was in his room and i had an excuse to go back into my room, but it seems he wasn't.

"i'm over that, just help me please calum, i have more important things at hand than that hoe." i hear tyler say in a whining manner.

he's over that? i really hope he was talking about the fight we were having earlier which would make sense since he called me a hoe frequently. tyler really was one-of-a-kind.

"i don't speak spanish tyler!"

spanish? why does tyler need to learn spanish? he could just come to me because of my advanced knowledge on the one topic i enjoy in school but i guess he still isn't over what happened earlier.

i walk out from around the corner and come into view of the two boys. i make eye contact with calum first due to tyler's back being to me. i give calum a small smile and he smiles back resulting in tyler realizing i was in the vicinity.

"you didn't tell me the puta was in the room cally." tyler turns right back instead of looking at me in the eyes. i roll my eyes in response but smile a little. i know that he wasn't genuinely mad at me at this point. calum must have calmed him down.

i mouth a thank you to calum and he smiles at me.

"how about 'me llamo me leche?'" tyler had a curious expression on his face.

"what does it mean?" calum asks.

i cover my laughs with my hand and tyler turns, confused.

"it means i like you," he says slowly. "right? that's what my google translate is saying." tyler was looking straight at me at this point.

i begin to wonder if i should help him or not.

"i don't really know, i would answer but the person asking me isn't talking to me and isn't going to his close friend's boxing match for a petty reason." i shrug and hope that tyler truly needed my help.

i begin to turn around to leave but hear exactly what i was hoping.

"wait!" tyler calls out from behind me. i turn slowly and smirk.

"i'll go to luke's dumbass boxing match and i guess we can go back to normal if you help me out." tyler sounded defeated but there was still a small smile on his face. one that matched calum's.

"well then, we've got some work to do."

a/n

i posted???? wow love that for me. if ur still reading this, check out my editing acc, i post 5sos frequently, its suckerforzarry on instagram