Chapter 5

I entered into the college and surprisingly I didn't find Rads waiting for me at the entrance as I am early today.

Maybe because I was tired yesterday enjoying whole day with my family and so I slept early and woke up early.

I entered into my class and looked at my friends talking something with serious expressions.

I frowned.

They usually will be joking around or fighting with each other.

But they are serious.

Something is wrong.

" Hello guys!" I said going near them.

They jumped in their places looking startled.

" Piyu....you....." Rads said in Surprise.

" Yeah me but what happened to you guys? Why you both are looking so serious ?" I asked looking at their wierd behavior.

" Umm......nothing.....you came early today !" She said dismissing the topic.

" Yeah but....." I was about to say but bell rang.

I sat in my place and looked up to see Sameer walking inside with serious expression on his face.

Now he is also serious.

What happened to my friends ?

I was wondering looking at them to know what happened when Sam looked at me and smiled widely.

He was happy to see me.....I guess.

I also smiled at him.

He looked at Jai and Rads and again his expression changed to serious.

I looked at Jai and Rads exchanging glances with a serious look.

Oh god ! What happened ?

Something had definitely happened between them in my absence yesterday.

I need to find out and just then our Professor came in.

I gave my both friends a look that says that they have to explain me what happened and they sighed looking at each other.

I couldn't concentrate on the lecture throughout the class. Infact I couldn't concentrate on any class after that. I waited eagerly for the lunch break to know what happened.

******

Now we are sitting in the cafe silently. My friends are behaving as if nothing happened to avoid the topic.

But I am not going to leave it so easily.

" Guys " I called them seriously.

They looked at me.

" Would you like to explain me what had happened in my absence ?" I questioned them sternly.

" No " rads said simply and my eyes widened at her carelessness.

" Rads !" I exclaimed but she just shrugged.

She is of no use.

And so I turned to Jai and his expression became serious again.

" Jai please tell me what happened ?" I pleaded him.

He sighed.

" Yesterday Sameer came to our table to ask about your absence." He paused.

" And ?" I probed him to say further.

" I kinda confronted him." He said fastly and looked away.