Chapter 41

First of all, I wish you all a very Happy New Year 🎉🎊

I wish smile never gets detached from all your faces 😃

Always keep smiling ☺️

❤️

Secondly, I would like to say a big thank you to all those who are reading my story.

A lots of hugs and kisses to those who are voting and commenting on the story.

" Unrequited Love" is ranking #2 in Indian stories and #6 in Yourstoryindia.

It also crossed 10K reads and I am so happy that you people are loving my story.

Please keep supporting and voting like this so that I will know how much my story is reaching you all.

Thank you😊

Love you all❤️

-----------------------------------------------------------

LOVE

It's very easy to say to ourselves that we love someone but the hard part comes when we have to confess our love to the person we love.

It takes only a moment to fall in love.

But it may take ages to confess our love.

Reason?

It may be because we may not realize it sooner.

Or may be because we have confused feelings.

Or may be because of Fear, Insecurities, guilt, regrets.....etc........

The main reason is fear of losing.

The fear of losing our loved ones scares us to death and we think that it's better to keep our feelings to ourselves.

This is the same fear Piyu felt years ago when she realized that she fell in love with her best friend. And so she kept her feelings for herself in fear of losing her best friend but she lost him anyway even though she didn't confess her love and they stayed apart for years.

So now she decides that she shouldn't delay anymore and especially when she got some signals from his side, she should definitely confess her love.

On the other hand, Sameer's case was worse because he had realized his love for her in awful circumstances when he lost her. His guilt and regret overtook his love. And when he met her after years he doesn't want to take any chance to lose her. So the fear of losing her again along with guilt in his heart, he couldn't gain courage to express his love to her.

But again we don't know what happens next in our lives. Moreover he couldn't even imagine her with any other man and he can't even imagine his life without her. So, he decides to confess his love to her and also beg her to stay in his life even just as a friend if she doesn't feel the same for him.

Jai was always a hot headed person with strict morals and values which came from his family. He was never with a girl other than Rads and Piyu whom he considers as his sisters. He was never interested in dating and all as he was against it and also knows that his family chooses the girl for him at the end of the day. So he never bothered to think about the girls and love.

But, in London, when he met Meera, he felt intrigued. He heard a lot about her that she is arrogant, rude and a self centered girl. But with him she never behaved like that. Her friends also told him that he changed her as she is a total different girl around him.