Chapter 43

She looked up at the knocking door from her file.

" Come in."

She said and resumed her work.

Someone came inside and cleared their throat.

She frowned and looked up to see a white roses bouquet covering the person's face. She sighed loudly as she knows who it was.

" What are you doing here?" She asked looking down at the file again.

" Came here to deliver your bouquet Maam." That person said sweetly.

She rolled her eyes and looked at the person.

" You are his PA, do you remember that?" She asked seriously.

" Yes Maam, that's why I am doing the work he said me to do." Priya said grinning at her.

Priya came near her and kept the bouquet on her table with a note which Piyu ignored.

" Do you want me to deliver some message to him Maam? " Priya asked smiling at her.

" Yes, tell him to stop doing all this." She huffed at her.

" I am afraid that he will not Maam." Priya said to her.

" Priya..... Tell him what I said." Piyu said sternly.

"Ok Maam." She replied and turned to leave.

Priya stopped and turned around. She looked at Piyu who is eyeing the bouquet and the note curiosly.

" Maam?" She called and Piyu looked at her.

" He is very sorry about all that. I never saw him so distraught and broken. I don't know nothing about you two and what happened between both of you but I can see that you are very important and special to him." Priya paused and looked at Piyu who sat silent.

" I am just saying that give him a chance to explain himself then you can take whatever decision you want but I will suggest you that don't lose a true man like him Maam." Priya said seriously and walked out of her cabin.

Piyu sat staring at the closed door sadly. Priya's words are echoing in her ears. From past three days Sam has apologized her in many ways. He sent messages and voicemails to her phone saying sorry. He sent bouquets with Priya to her office with sorry notes. She knows he will not send anything to her house as he will not involve her family into this.

Piyu looked at the note on front of her on the table and opened it.

Dear Piyu,

I know you are angry on me and doesn't want to talk to me right now. But Piyu I want to let you know that I am truly sorry for hurting you..... Again. It was not intentional but circumstances were like that and I would explain you if you let me explain. I want you to know clearly that I didn't do anything wrong.

I am Sorry Piyu,

-Sam.

Tears welled up in her eyes as she read the note again and again.

She wants to meet him and talk to him but somewhere the fact that he ditched her to meet that Tanya is stopping her.

She wanted give him a chance to explain but something is stopping her from talking to him.

Fear.

Fear of what he had to say.

Fear of what she had to listen.

Fear of what he will explain about his relation with Tanya.

Fear of what Tanya will do this time.