Chapter 56

All the ladies had a hard time in sending Sameer home to get freshen up. With the continuous nagging from the ladies, he left sulking like a kid making everyone laugh at him.

After sometime, Piyu insisted her mother and bhabi also to leave as they had to pick up Arnav from Apoorva's mother's place and go home.

They left after talking to Piyu and Rads for sometime. Rads and Piyu talked about their families, work, about the fashion show and the trending new designs.

Within no time Sameer came back fully freshened up. He brought some chocolates with him for Piyu.

Three of them sat talking and eating chocolates.

" Umm...... Guys, I want to talk about something......" Rads trailed off looking nervously at Sameer.

At first she thought of telling this only to Piyu but again she couldn't hide anything from Sam anyways and moreover she needs his advise and consent.

" What?" Piyu asked curiously while Sameer raised his eyebrows at her.

It's not everytime they see Rads so nervous about something.

" Umm..... There is this guy......" Rads was cut off by Sameer.

" Guy? What guy? Which guy? Who is he?" Sam fired questions at her.

" Sammy let her speak." Piyu said.

" You know right, I will not let you be with a boy whom we doesn't even know." Sam asked her pointedly.

" Let her talk first." Piyu said to Sam sternly this time and he nodded his head sighing.

" Spill it." Piyu said.

" Ok, there is this guy whom I met last week in a fashion show. He wants us to get to know each other and asked me for a date." Rads said to them.

" No! Say him No." Sam said blankly.

Rads face fell as she thought she could move on from Rohan.

" Sammy!" Piyu warned him.

" You don't know Piyu how these guys from the fashion industry are, I don't want her to get hurt by some guy." Sameer said concerned.

" I understand but it's her life and it depends on what she wants not on what we want." Piyu exclaimed.

" But....."

" Guys, it's nothing serious...... It's just that I thought why not give a chance to him. He seemed nice enough to me." Rads said.

She brought up this matter before Sam because he knows about the guys and moreover she got hurt when she hid her feelings for Rohan from him. So she wanted him to know.

Their talk was disturbed by the Doctor who walked in. The doctor clearly ignored the presence of Sam and Rads which made them scowl at him.

" Sam but he is really nice. " Rads whined.

" No."

" Sam....."

"No."

" Please......"

"No."

" But....."

" No."

" Was he always like this?" Doctor asked looking at Piyu.

" Yes!"

Both Rads and Piyu said at the same time earning glares from Sam.

Doctor chuckled at them.