Chapter 60

SURPRISE!

This was the surprise I was talking about😅

@pooja21verma guessed right about another update.

Enjoy Reading ❤️

******

" WHY THE HELL DIDN'T ANYONE INFORM ME ABOUT THE ACCIDENT."

Everyone looked at the person in front of them who barged into the room.

" Jai." Piyu whispered.

Rads eyes widened. She looked here and there and slowly started stepping backwards.

" Hey! You can't barge into a doctor's cabin like that!" Doctor exclaimed angrily.

" I don't care! Why didn't anyone told me about Piyu's accident?" Jai exclaimed.

AJs looked surprised at him but didn't said anything.

" Where is Rads?" Jai asked.

All turned towards where Rads was standing before only to see an empty space making everyone wonder where did she go.

" She was here only a minute back." Aditya wondered aloud looking around.

Piyu understood that Rads must have hidden and turned to talk to Jai.

" I know you are here only Rads, come out from your hiding place." Jai said sighing.

" Jai..... It isn't her fault, I told them not to tell you anything." Piyu said to him looking worried at him.

" When did this happened?" Jai asked.

" A week back." Piyu said softly.

" You met with an accident a week ago and you didn't find it necessary to tell me about it." Jai shouted angrily but his face showed hurt.

" It's Ok beta, she is alright now. They didn't tell you because they don't want to worry you when you are gone out for work." Piyu's mom said smiling at him.

He smiled back a little but they know he is still angry.

" What's happening here?" They all heard and looked at the door.

Sameer was standing there in all his glory smiling at everyone.

" Hey! Jai when did you come back?" Sameer asked hugging him.

" Uh... Oh...." Piyu mumbled.

Jai glared at Sameer hardly and it took a while for Sameer to understand what's the matter.

" What happened Jai?" Sameer asked.

" Why didn't you tell me?" Jai asked sternly.

" I. I thought Rads told you because she said that she would handle it..... So...... " Sam trailed off gulping.

They all heard a loud gasp and turned to see Rads coming out of the table.

" When did you go under my table?" Doctor asked shocked seeing her under his table.

" Sam.... You liar, I didn't tell you anything about handling Jai..... You are putting the whole blame on me now.... You idiot, stupid." Rads bursted out on Sameer.

" I mean.... I didn't mean it that way." Sam tried to cover up.

" You both hid such a big thing from me.....that too for an whole week." Jai shouted in between.

" First let me deal with this idiot then I will talk to you." Saying Rads turned to Sam who was scratching his head not knowing what to do.

" Hey this is my cabin.....no yelling and shouting here." Doctor butted in.