Chapter 42

Every test in our life makes us bitter or better, Every problem comes to break us or make us. The choice is ours to become a victim or Victor.

❤️

Piyu jerked up from her sleep as she remembered that she had to meet Sameer today. She checked her phone for any messages. Her face lit up when she saw Sam's messages.

I am fine Piyu, don't worry.

She read and sighed in relief opening another message.

I am sorry for not coming to your house. I was caught up in some important work.

She read it and smiled a little thinking that she unnecessarily got worried.
She got ready quickly and went downstairs for breakfast.

She looked around to see her mother is in the kitchen while her Bhabi is serving breakfast for her brother whose face is dipped in the newspaper. Her father is nowhere to be seen, maybe he left early.

As she sat on the dining table, she looked at her brother whose face is etched with deep frown. Her mother, Apoorva and Piyu looked at him curiously as he stopped eating and looking at the newspaper worriedly.

" Adi, what happened?" Saying this Apoorva took the newspaper from his hands and looked at it.

Her eyes went wide looking at it and looked immediately at Piyu with  concern.

"Bhabi, what happened?" Piyu asked her worried.

" N.Nothing, this people print anything they want without thinking." she said throwing the paper away and laughed nervously.

Looking at her Bhabi and Bhai, she felt something was wrong. She slowly got up and took the newspaper. She looked at it searching for what they were looking.

And there was the big news with big headlines which shook her whole world. Her eyes went wide looking at the news and read again and again to confirm the news.

She couldn't believe what she read and It was too much for her to handle.

" Piya, These newspapers will write anything just for publicity and money. They misinterpreted the whole matter and wrote rubbish. Don't believe it." Apoorva said holding Piyu's hand.

Piyu looked at her Bhabi and then newspaper which read that...... The great industrialist, the arrogant rich and hot business man Sameer Khanna is seen at a night club with a girl yesterday. They wrote that finally Sameer Khanna has got a girl in his life and printed their pictures in their newspaper.

Piyu knew better than to believe such nonsense. Surely she was shocked but she didn't believe their words. He must have gone to club but only for a business meeting. They created all these stories looking at him in a club.

But she wouldn't lie saying that she is not affected by looking at those pictures. Yes, her heart ached seeing him with another girl that too very close.

" I know Bhabi.....but....." Piyu trailed off.

The pictures are making her restless. She just got him back and now she cannot lose him again. And the girl in the pictures is awfully looking very familiar to her which is not helping her at all.

She turned the pages and read the whole news where different pictures were also printed. She looked closely at them especially the girl and her breath got hitched.

She stood rooted in her place and her face paled. She was too shocked to respond and tears welled up in her eyes. She couldn't believe what she saw and Sam was with her.