Chapter 19

Peace

Which is far away from me.....

I thought once I will apologize to Piyu I will be at peace.

But seeing tears in Piyu's eyes today made me feel like I am the worst person in the whole world.

I made her cry again and I hate myself for that.

I know she will not forgive me but that didn't effect me as much as her tears affected me.

Today I understood one thing that I can never be at peace after what I have done.

And that will haunt me forever.

But I at least want her to be happy and be in peace.

What was I thinking when I went to apologise her?

I hope she is alright.

I didn't interact with her after that incident. It has been 1 week and I am totally staying away from her as I cannot give her more pain and I cannot bear tears in her eyes.

We just worked in our cabins and I for once also didn't talk directly to her. If anything is necessary I made my PA Priya to interact with Piyu.

But I used to have a look at her whenever she is busy or not paying attention towards me.

I deserve this.

******

" Come in." I said when I heard the knock.

" Sir, Ms. Piyali sent these files to you to check out the works done by the designer she is talking about." Priya said and gave me those files.

" Ok." I said and looked at the designs.

Wow! These are extremely good. Piyu was right, this designer has perfection.

I looked for the name of the designer but every design is named as RM.

" Where is Ms. Piyali now?" I asked Priya.

" Sir, she is in the meeting room with everyone." She said.

" Ok, come with me." I said and we made our way towards the meeting room.
.
.
.

When I entered everyone looked at me and I just smiled at them.

" So guys I am here to inform you all that we are going to work with one  more designer." I said and looked at everyone who are nodding except for Piyu who is glaring at me.

I know she is thinking that I am hiring another designer of my choice.

" I have seen the works of that designer just now. I must say that the designer has perfection and we need that perfection." I said and paused.

" So Ms. Piyali, whoever is that designer you said, can you call them tomorrow so that we can start off the work as soon as possible." I asked her.

I am talking to her directly after whole one week.

She looked startled at first, then confused, then surprised and then turned her expressions blank again.

" Ok." She said and nodded.

I smiled at her and walked back to my cabin.

******

" Good morning guys " I said as soon as I saw my best friends and they greeted back except Piyu.

" Hey Piyu....."

" Hey Sammy....."

" Hey what's up with your sad face?" I asked her who sat gloomily at her desk in our class.