Chapter 24

Continuation of Previous Chapter:-

Its lunch break after Sameer had left for his meeting and everyone went to have their lunch.

Rads stomach growled in hunger and Piyu laughed at her. Piyu assured her just in ten minutes her work will be over and they will go for lunch.

Just then there was a knock on the door and they looked at the door to see a person standing there with some bags.

" Maam, Sir told to give this to you." He said.

" What?" Rads asked and took the bags from him.

" FOOD! " Rads exclaimed in joy.

" Yes Maam."

" Who told you to give this to us?" Piyu asked him confused.

" Sameer Baba." He said and left from there.

Piyu and Rads looked at each other don't know what to do. Piyu kept the bags on the table and sat on her chair while Rads is giving a longing look to the food.

" We should eat." Rads said and started taking out the food.

" But Sam sent this." Piyu said suppressing her smile.

" Oh my God! Fries, pizza, coke, sandwiches.....this Sam wants to make me fat or what." Saying this Rads started munching on the fries ignoring what Piyu said.

" You said you can't stand him, you want to strangle him and you hate him, what about all that now?" Piyu asked amused at her.

" Yeah I hate him but not food. Food is food, I love food and I don't waste food." Rads said taking a bite of pizza.

Piyu chuckled at her and she also started eating sandwiches. She has no problem in eating the food he has sent and also thought that it was very sweet of him to send them food.

Both of them silently wondered and surprised that today also Sam remembered their tastes for food and sent them their favourites.

They both finished their work quickly and went for shopping to buy clothes, accessories for themselves and gifts for their Bhabhi.

******

Next Day:-

Evening:-

Sameer is not sure about going to AJ's house as he thought it would be awkward between him and Piyu and one more reason is he never attended any functions that to a ladies function but he was curious to know about Piyu's house and family.

Today is Saturday, it's weekend but he was busy with meetings since morning. Now he is returning home from a meeting and thinking to go to the function or not.

Piyu may not want him to come but Aditya and AJ may feel bad if he didn't go. When he entered into his house driveway, his phone buzzed. It was a message from Aditya.....

Sameer, be here at 8 pm.....will be waiting for you.

He thought he should go now compulsory and went into his house.

" Meer, who works this much on the weekends also?" His mom asked shaking her head at his son.

" Mom, what we should take as gift for a baby shower?" Sam asked thinking for himself.

" Why you are asking that suddenly?" His mom questioned him confused.

" Because I am going to attend a baby shower function tonight." Sameer said to his mom who is surprised.

" Oh! Normally they gift Clothes, jewellery with sweets and flowers." His mom said to him smiling.

" Ok, I will take some gift on my way." He said and got up to leave to his room.