Chapter 18

Love

They say that when you are in love, you will be on cloud nine, you feel like the happiest person on the earth and  everything seems beautiful.

But for me I never felt such things because I realised I was in love in such awful circumstances when I lost my best friends, when I lost my Piyu and when I lost my love.

With love came all guilt, regret, helplessness which overcomed the feelings of love.

I just want to apologise to them so badly that's it.

I thought I would do it immediately when I meet them, when I meet Piyu.

But now when I met her, I don't know how to apologise, I don't even have courage to do that.

But I had to.....

******

I stepped into the room where everyone are present discussing about the project.

There she is looking as beautiful as ever with a beautiful smile on her face talking to others.

As soon as she noticed my presence her smile dropped and her expression went blank.

My heart ached seeing her like that and knowing the reason for her blank face.

I walked to them and sat on a chair.

" Ok guys listen I have to talk about something with you all people." I said glancing at everyone and then at Piyu.

She nodded her head slightly telling me to go on.

" The designs we made are great but those are not enough for our project. Don't take me wrong guys, all of you have done a fabulous job but I think something is missing in them. I mean like some essence is missing, like they need some final touch which gives them it's perfection."

I said and looked at everyone who are looking at me in awe.

What?

I expected them to oppose me or argue or something like that but.....

But they are looking at me in surprise.

Even Piyu also.

" What happened guys? Is something wrong?" I asked frowning at them.

" Sir, actually Ms. Piyali also said the same thing that you said just now to everyone just before you came and we are discussing about that only." Priya said to me smiling.

" Oh!" I looked surprised at Piyu who just looked blankly at me and I sighed.

" So, any suggestions Ms. Piyali? " I asked her thinking about what we should do.

" Yes, I know a famous and a  wonderful designer who is known for her perfection in her designs, so I am thinking to call her here." Piyu said with straight face.

" Ok, but I would like to know and see her designs or her earlier works first, then we will see about taking her into this project or not." I said checking the files of the budget.

" But she is good....." Piyu tried to say but I cut her off.

" Yeah but I don't take any risks  regarding my work, so it's better to check once." I said in a business tone.

Piyu glared at me but I didn't budge because I am like this only when it comes to work. I don't trust people easily after what happened in my life.

And now risking means, it not only effects my company but also AJ's which I couldn't imagine to do and Piyu may also get into trouble if something happens and I cannot let anything bad happening in her life.